Strategy for this last PVP event - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Strategy for this last PVP event

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholost View Post
    Sasha, your PM box is full. I tried to reply, but no luck.
    Ok - I have cleaned it up

That's crazy, I didn't realize how much players pay for gold in the game; hey, to each his own. And I thought I was on the ball with 20 stamina and 800+ attacks (no gold spent)! I do agree that some of these PvP events should be tiered though, there's no way a level 20 can compete with level 80, and so on.. So how's the 100 attack skill points treating those who actually won? And congrats by the way, that's a lot of perseverance!

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by InYourFaceLilTimmy View Post
    That's crazy, I didn't realize how much players pay for gold in the game; hey, to each his own. And I thought I was on the ball with 20 stamina and 800+ attacks (no gold spent)! I do agree that some of these PvP events should be tiered though, there's no way a level 20 can compete with level 80, and so on.. So how's the 100 attack skill points treating those who actually won? And congrats by the way, that's a lot of perseverance!
    Don't have it yet. Picked up 100 attack skill in a crate event though and I really don't feel a difference.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by InYourFaceLilTimmy View Post
    A level 20 levels faster than a level 80, so they can compete on a fair level. More levels = more stamina refills. It all depends on how active you are.

CC: 189k/173k
    Without syndicate

MW: 817 804 062

Post Count
    Not to mention a level 30 player regains stamina at the same rate as a level 200. You actually have an advantage. The only benefit to a big stamina bar is the ability to take more time off between log-ins without wasting stamina.

Post Count
    I used my normal game strategy of spending every stamina point.

Which was not good enough to make the top 100.
    GREE(D) is trying to put the fun back into Funzio.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifty View Post
    I used my normal game strategy of spending every stamina point.

Which was not good enough to make the top 100.

I've spend some gold (mid level) as well. Was "good enough" to get me to #60. Whats the difference did it make?
    Nobody got the gun anyway
    Are you a gangsters? No, we are Russians!