Which one?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Which one?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Which one?

Keep saving for my nightclub or build a credit agency? I have $15M in the bank right now after 3-4 days of saving.

Post Count
    If you can save 15mil in 4 days then you should get the NC as has been said 1000 times, it's the best money building in the game.

Post Count
    you can stick it out in my opinion. Can you collect from the NC atleast 3 times though is the question?
    Goal: To be the richest in Crime City.

Run with me, or run from me.

Stay thirsty my friends.

(CK) COLD Karma

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by G Wiz View Post
    you can stick it out in my opinion. Can you collect from the NC atleast 3 times though is the question?
    GWiz makes a good point. Get your stats up, if they arent high already and buy the NC. It's worth it.
    But you want to make sure once you do have it you can collect from it successfully.

I'm saving up for mine... 10 mil to go...
    (( 371 985 469 ))

Post Count
    I'm starting to save for my NC also. I would definitely keep saving. Even with missed collections it is still, arguably, the best building in the game.

If you have low enough mafia, like me, you become invisible to most players. I can see players up to 30 mob but they can only see down to 20. I can see a player with 5 mob but he STILL cannot see me. Use bracketing to your advantage if you don't want to be robbed.

Because of my bracketing strategy I will probably be able to collect the NC 3 out of 4 times.