Does this Game make SENSE??? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does this Game make SENSE???

Raiding...raiding...raiding...hopefully not any of you guy's bases....
    Post Count
    Ahhh man, lol-it is quite late, hehe. I said I'm cutting out of the PVP thing, but in reality it's very hard to turn away, argh.
    JohnStriderOfDoom | Russia | 610 686 221 | Major | lvl 139 | 500 allies [Updated 07/13/13]
    Are you an FNG? Don't know what an FNG is? Find out today!
    Click >HERE< for the FNG Guide.
    Click >HERE< for Enjoy Life's Spreadsheet

PM for ally add.

Post Count
    JohnnyR---

You helped clarify things a great deal. Thank you!
    There are three sides to every story. Mine, yours and the truth.

Mob

Banned
    Post Count
    The reason you are losing to someone lower than you is because they have bought a higher value gold unit to the ones you have which will beat you every time. This is why this game is not fair to players who build up patiently and have a strategy. 'Johnny s..h..i..t for brains' with pots of money can come along and rob you blind and can be a fraction of your size!

NOT WASTING MY TIME ON THE BOSS SCAM EVENT!!! BOYCOTT GOLD ::: BOYCOTT GOLD ::: BOYCOTT GOLD
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGasman View Post
    The reason you are losing to someone lower than you is because they have bought a higher value gold unit to the ones you have which will beat you every time. This is why this game is not fair to players who build up patiently and have a strategy. 'Johnny s..h..i..t for brains' with pots of money can come along and rob you blind and can be a fraction of your size!
    you need to watch it with your post, fella...

johnny is like one of the most helpful guys on the boards...

plus, there are a lot of young people who read the forums and your filthy mouth is not good for any of this!!!
    no longer need allies in mw... but here's my id if you know the secret handshake - 781811497

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Mob, have you tried playing Kingdom Age? I suspect you may prefer the game mechanics, I certainly do, although all the wizards and goblins thing isn't really what I'm into.

Banned
    Post Count
    No kidding man, what is wrong with you. So because people choose to spend money and support Funzio they are sh*t for brains?

Hope I don't see you around anymore.

Master of Musings
    Post Count

Not true buddy!!! Most of us here are free players and we kick gold players a$$'$ all day!!! No offense to the gold players lol... Remember this, this game is all about strategy!!! An that's how you win a war, it's not just about spending money!!!
    413 983 651

Banned
    Post Count
    Yeah, Capt Gen and Flan tear me up everyday.

NOT WASTING MY TIME ON THE BOSS SCAM EVENT!!! BOYCOTT GOLD ::: BOYCOTT GOLD ::: BOYCOTT GOLD
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by War Priest View Post
    ...what, laughing so hard you cry, right??? lol
    no longer need allies in mw... but here's my id if you know the secret handshake - 781811497

Master of Musings
    Post Count

Damn rite!!! I take at least 10mill from WP A DAY!!!
    413 983 651

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CAPT.GIN View Post
    *Are you sure you want to remove CaptGin as an ally?* Clicking "Yes I am sure" as we speak.

It's funny how Lord Paul is right under you on my ally list...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CAPT.GIN View Post
    ...feeling a bit confused there gin???

(tol... i wonder how many grunts gin has... it might be proportionate to size or something...)

*Are you sure you want to remove CaptGin as an ally?* Clicking "Yes I am sure" as we speak.

LOL... hmmmmm...

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by stricker View Post
    ...feeling a bit confused there gin???

[COLOR="#696969"](tol... i wonder how many grunts gin has... it might be proportionate to size or something...)[/

LOL... hmmmmm...

That's messed up!!! Im gonna tell support to fix this issue! Lol
    413 983 651

Master of Musings
    Post Count

I ment to say that on this post...
    413 983 651

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mob View Post
    Thanks guys for weighing in.

Clarification: I lost units - not the fight! However, the units were the most recently acquired and more expensive. Thus my frustration.

I will "camp" for a while to let economy build and for the ability to acquire better units. Having said that, camping these days are more difficult since the onset of the Events!

Regards,
    Keep reading the forum, there is tons of good advices on how to best play the game
    remember to try to build four army with LOW rate units, most infantry are HIGH casualty rate, and there are alot of medium in the mid range of the building units upgrades
    once you learn keys information on how to play the game, you will enjoy it more
    Do not be afraid to ask as many questions as you feel need to, you will be surprise how many players will share their knowledge
    THE ONLY STUPID QUESTIONS ARE THOSE THAT ARE NOT ASKED!!!
    Cheers