I win but also lose.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I win but also lose.

Master of Musings
    Post Count

I win but also lose.

Ladies and gentlemen time to move on, the game has been very pleasant infact more then enjoyable .
    The service was top knots , till the take over , the communication was excellent .

Well one cannot play a game forever especially since , I need some other things to take care off in RL.
    What I win , well it is money and time , and less headaches worrying about people of this community.

What I lose sadly is this wonderfull community , aside from santa , most people are more then decent.
    Infact I would call them fabulous , each and every one of you .
    No matter the spite , no matter the argument , no matter the envy or jealousy .
    This is one of the beter forum / game community , yeah we all have our twist and goes .
    And I wish Funzio even with headaches and greed , would have taken more care of this community .
    But last event and communication seems they are heading the correct way .

Promises I couldn't keep sadly couldn't give CS a red from swifty ,
    Since he left before me .
    Promises I couldn't keep goldstrike , since the event was more then fun , so I donated a additional 240+ € knowing full well am quitting .

Promises I can keep ,
    If there is a respectable member who didn't exploit care to have 147 60k-60k , 9/9 event , maybe a 10/10
    event account they can pm me . those who have done so in the past , feel free to pm me .
    Am very proud played this game all legit , no exploits , no hacks , sadly gave in to the gold .
    and in the end , it didn't matter since money is not one of my worries in life .
    now am dropping the maffia I do not know , so the account can go into hybernation .

People I really hope funzio/gree can keep this game going , not cause of the game , but cause of the community .
    One thing is sure , don't feel guilty investing into a game , you do not do it to make them rich .
    You do it cause of personal motives , or enjoyment , it is entertainement money after all .

See in the end , yeah I can sit and moan around about losing so much money .
    But face it I made some wonderfull friends , or gained some terrific time in these 6 months .
    That is thanks not only to Funzio , but to the forum community , and the in game community .

will fix my stuff in game , then depart .
    Want to say thank you all for a enjoyable 6 months of my life.

D .

Banned
    Post Count
    Don't go! Too many people have been leaving. You don't need to join those people.

Banned
    Post Count
    I can't believe your quitting, your posts on Mnju marathon thread where really funny, you will be missed by all the community. Thanks for your contribution to the forum and good luck in real life!

Supreme Scholar
    Post Count
    Another one gone bye whoever you are but I am sure you will still play casually like once very few days it's meant to happen come and play MW you will have a blast and no hacker problem

Banned
    Post Count
    Enahs is right. Mnju can't goof off on his thread by himself. You were always there to chat and goof off with him. Soon enough mnju will come and put the music video for Another One Bites the Dust just like he did for Vartains earlier today.

Post Count
    Yeah, you're one of the cool people although I don't think you know me much but your advice helped. =(

I hope you'll have more fun in real life than on CC but do drop by the board once in awhile?

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bigflan View Post
    Another one gone bye whoever you are but I am sure you will still play casually like once very few days it's meant to happen come and play MW you will have a blast and no hacker problem
    no sorry flan already banned my MW account and had gold transfered to my CC account .

And unlike others I keep my word , a man who can't keep his word ain't worth **** in this life .
    Money can buy you a lot but not selfesteem and selfrespect .

I have no hard feelings at all for those who return , infact I understand why they return .
    Maybe I will do it , if funzio/gree can really shape up , and keep this wonderfull community .
    But money and virtual goods have never been a issue for me to quit .

Sorry flan some people are different then others .

North Carolina, and btw my "about me" in no way wans your sympathy or pitty!
    Post Count
    You can't leave! Who will stick up for my honor now? I am officially not letting you leave! And that's an order mister! LOL

Just cuz I'm a girl and my name is Crybaby, doesn't mean I won't kick your butt! Lol
    CC: 156 264 291

Post Count
    Sir I must say it has been a privilege and a honor. I could not imagine fighting alongside a finer gentleman. While your presence will be missed your virtue shall not. May you future endeavors be rich with fulfillment. My hats off to you good sir.
    CC: 838 793 716

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by enahs1 View Post
    I can't believe your quitting, your posts on Mnju marathon thread where really funny, you will be missed by all the community. Thanks for your contribution to the forum and good luck in real life!
    It's a stupid thread that shouldn't be posted in the first place

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dravak View Post
    a man who can't keep his word ain't worth **** in this life . Money can buy you a lot but not selfesteem and selfrespect.
    Those were some powerful words of wisdom.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Good luck man! I might join you in a next couple of months.
    Are you a gangsters? No, we are Russians!

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizengar View Post
    Yeah, you're one of the cool people although I don't think you know me much but your advice helped. =(

I hope you'll have more fun in real life than on CC but do drop by the board once in awhile?
    Haha lizengar you are a bit of cluts in real life , and very shy , see I do read all the people post

So don't think I didn't notice it , anyway my pm is linked to my email ,
    So if you finally do manage to get the courage for a chat , just pm it , it will be send to my email .

Or am I wrong

Post Count
    Sorry to see you go Dravak, thanks for all your encouraging words lately.
    Shoot for the moon and even if you miss you will end up among the stars

Banned
    Post Count
    You've been talking about Winning for awhile now, congrats on doing it. You're a good man, take care.