Modern War PVP Event! - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 62 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Modern War PVP Event!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackstone View Post
    If you're playing on an iPhone you can add San Francisco to your World Clock.
    Nice info Blackstone, i've set it on my iPhone now..completely noob about this, because I have never been to the US before

sailing around in the world in my FORTUNE CARRIER!!!
    Post Count
    c.c. Mark- does it really have to tell us about the tournament EVERY SINGLE TIME we log in to mw? i log in and out prob like 3 times an hr. maybe 50 times today. and i'm having to click out of 3 windows sometimes (le gold units, gold sale, tourny) the tourny one is every single time though. getting annoying

If you'd like to know. We can play the hotter,colder game.
    Post Count
    Man east. I've realized that your stamina really only matters at the very beginning because if you think about it. If your as frequent as I am at this. I'm at 24 stamina, I don't wait till it hits 24,I usually check up on it when it's around 10 and do my attacks. If you got USA ,like I do . Then we got to wait the same amount of time before we can do more attacks. I think it's gonna matter on when people go to sleep,and when people have to go about there daily life is when you can make up ground ,( if you don't sleep much and have no life ) like me,lol
    We didn't build a faction. We built a franchise. Veteran Forum Fighters

If you have the AR DRONE, then I don't mind hearing you complain about your stuff being devalued.

sailing around in the world in my FORTUNE CARRIER!!!
    Post Count
    selfproclaimed- yea thats true. prob is i work in retail right now so i have to work over the weekend! had to work tonight too. then i'm also a pilot. so this morning i had a 2 hr flight. so my stamina filled after about 30 mins. then at work it filled up twice. i'm goin to try my best though. i wonder how many ppl play this game.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Aidan View Post
    Decided to participate but limit myself to level 109. I'm level 104 now with 277 wins

Go sugar!! Good luck.
    Lol...thanks Aidan. I probably don't have a chance, but it's kind of fun beating up on people.

I'm at L105. I gotta check on the number of wins. So busy battling, not even counting.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Crime City Mark View Post

Modern War is hosting a PVP event this weekend until 5/28 (11:59pm PST)! Battle your rivals this weekend for a chance at fame, glory, and a powerful unit! The 500 players with the most successful attacks will win the Black Dragon Fighter. Good luck to all of our competitors!
    Crime City Mark !

I think you guys should give the person with the HIGHEST (#1 out of the 500) another VERY COOL-LOOKING unit (so it stands out EASILY) with similar stats. That person deserves bragging rights(: Plus, if others run into him, they'll know he was first place and that'll be cool to know. Just a thought.

P.S. If there is a tie... then idk. You guys think of the rules to that, lol
    Last edited by Crime City Mark; 05-25-2012 at 10:06 PM. Reason: Stop with the sizes and colors unless you're a mod/admin
    I haven't played since 2012... I heard there was inflation since, lol.
    NAME LVL BONUS INCOME ATT : DEF
    MW Dreno33 60 UK 3XX,XXX,XXX 66,XXX,XXX,XXX,XXX : 68,XXX,XXX,XXX,XXX
    CC TheDreno33 62 Tycoon 70,XXX,XXX 9,XXX,XXX,XXX : 7,XXX,XXX,XXX
    GREE bought Funzio's games for $210 Million! Why?
    I downloaded it for free!

Post Count
    That might be the only good idea I've read on these forums.

If you have the AR DRONE, then I don't mind hearing you complain about your stuff being devalued.

Post Count
    Last edited by Crime City Mark; 05-25-2012 at 10:06 PM. Reason: Stop with the sizes and colors unless you're a mod/admin

well then... I just wanted your attention. You read my post, it's all good. gonna go back to the other threads now.
    I haven't played since 2012... I heard there was inflation since, lol.
    NAME LVL BONUS INCOME ATT : DEF
    MW Dreno33 60 UK 3XX,XXX,XXX 66,XXX,XXX,XXX,XXX : 68,XXX,XXX,XXX,XXX
    CC TheDreno33 62 Tycoon 70,XXX,XXX 9,XXX,XXX,XXX : 7,XXX,XXX,XXX
    GREE bought Funzio's games for $210 Million! Why?
    I downloaded it for free!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreno33 View Post

well then... I just wanted your attention. You read my post, it's all good. gonna go back to the other threads now.
    I wonder if he will get mad because I was posting in only blue for a awhile...

Dreno, there was nothing about that in the posting guildlines. Didn't know that was illegal.

Post Count
    How can I check wins and lead table?

Post Count
    Can't yet. They said they'll post a leaderboards here on he forums ,just don't know exactly when

Consistent Contributor Bronco928's Avatar
    Post Count

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Crime City Mark View Post
    We'll be posting leaders here on the forums, and we'll have an in-game leaderboard in the near future.
    Do raids count as an attack in this contest, or is it only when you press the attack button?

Lurker
    Post Count
    I love these events and I think a leaderboard is a double edged sword. People would be so far behind that they wouldn't even bother but the people that were close would live modern war day and night. They should do prizes like the camo bag event with it as well, you get over 500 kills....special prize, over 750.....etc.
    "Damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead!"

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Any updates? im at 476 wins but it is difficult to maintain my army and pay for other things(including camopack opens)

If im getting slaughtered(which i know i probably am) ill probably just stop and prepare to own the next one!
    MW ID 531 066 064

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Wish other prizes besides the top 500

I had about 300 wins for the first two days. The cost is more than 4000 attack points (or ~20 million game money). I don't expect to be in the top 500 since I am not spending gold on it, just get some battle points for PVP rank. Wish they could offer some prize for people who hits 600 wins for the events, but I am guessing a lot of people will hit 600. Anyway, I am glad that I have enough hourly income (440k) so I can afford the insane casualty, and also I got so many Camo packs so no need to look for them any more.