Crime City PVP Event! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 53 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Crime City PVP Event!

Post Count
    I'm confused y that logic. I'd rather some lower level priZes than none at all which will probably be the case for majority of low levels as our stamina will be lower. I think we need to be clear about who you consider low levels. There's a bit gap between lvl 30 and level 130.
    Join The Politicians - An active and diverse group of players from around the world. Come and join the family and see the difference for yourself!

Syndicate code: 613832871

My personal invite code: 111765313

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Feng1234 View Post
    I'm confused y that logic. I'd rather some lower level priZes than none at all which will probably be the case for majority of low levels as our stamina will be lower. I think we need to be clear about who you consider low levels. There's a bit gap between lvl 30 and level 130.
    The odds are the same for everyone and already most people won't get the prize anyways. However, if you get the prize at level 30 it will make a much bigger difference for you than it would if you got it at level 150.

North Carolina, and btw my "about me" in no way wans your sympathy or pitty!
    Post Count
    Still nothing on android?

Just cuz I'm a girl and my name is Crybaby, doesn't mean I won't kick your butt! Lol
    CC: 156 264 291

Post Count
    Great event CCM. What was the actual exact start time? 12:01 am PST 5/24 or when the event appeared to have launched laaate 5/24. Just curious... had my worst PVP day in months!! Doh.
    Bandito - Level 200
    Indian

Post Count
    the top 500 people will be the ones that spent the most gold on refills
    seeya wouldnt wanna be ya!

Post Count
    do unsuccesful attacks from other players count towards the pvp ranking tournament?

Post Count
    Leaderboards might aswell become the new scratchers.
    Pay the game the way it's meant to be payed!

Post Count
    This would be a great post in the Announcement forum.

Post Count
    I said it's useless :P Colored stickies FTW
    Pay the game the way it's meant to be payed!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by vitus79 View Post
    how many active players are there actually? would help to calculate the realistical chances for competitors, from the information we get of the screen it seems like only HL players will make it anyway
    8.59 million downloads as of end of March. Even if 5% are active players the odds are not good especially if you are not a gold player and can refill stamina.

Post Count
    If there are that many players how is it that you even come acroos fellow forum members in game

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by xclusiv View Post
    If there are that many players how is it that you even come acroos fellow forum members in game
    Well at your level you will see a number of forum members. My crawler account at level 60 seem to have an endless supply of rivals that I don't recognize within my bracket range. At max mafia within your level you will probably see more of the same rivals.
    If Funzio is giving out 500 reward items I'm going to guess that its say 1% of all players will receive this item.
    That's 50,000 active players. I think its probably more like 0.1%. Only CCMark can confirm my estimate.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Feng1234 View Post
    Wouldn't it be fairer to have staggered prizes like the current events? 500 is a bit low for the amount of players'especially given the prize only goes out to the most wins. If its a chance thing then ok. Can you guys make it so it's based on levels?
    I agree, its rubbish that lower level and newer players will have no ability to win. A fairer system would to be allocate 50 for every 20 levels in a group (assumes 200 level limit?), meaning the top level players have to battle it out with each other while lower levels can do the same... might encourage lower level players to actually invest in gold on this one... if your not at the top its a complete waste of time and money!
    Danger Close
    Top 250 Faction: 890879030
    CRIME CITY : PVP Addicts
    Top 250 Syndicate : Invite code 182973555

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Nice to see something new, however the top 500 will be high level gold spending players for sure!
    A new revenue stream for Funzio.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hacksaw Paul View Post
    Nice to see something new, however the top 500 will be high level gold spending players for sure!
    A new revenue stream for Funzio.
    So sad yet so true. Still us poor players have the events which gives us something for free so it's still good. I fear the day when us poor players get nothing at all because that's the day I'll quit. Funzio, just remember gold players needs people to play with us and get beaten us. If not for us poor folks, they wouldn't have as much fun and you wouldn't get as much money. Much of those download stats are from us which got you the game you have today. It's a delicate web that you need to weave carefully, don't break it and blame me!!! Things are always clearer in hindsight!!!
    Join The Politicians - An active and diverse group of players from around the world. Come and join the family and see the difference for yourself!

Syndicate code: 613832871

My personal invite code: 111765313