Is KorPopRor the new Payam?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is KorPopRor the new Payam?

Banned
    Post Count

Is KorPopRor the new Payam?

So Poppins n Koralene have been booted from CK just like Kor was booted from the Indians.

Throughout its colourful (correct spelling, it's OUR language) history this strange creature has won and lost a broad variety of allies and enemies - managing to create in friend and foe alike, pretty much the whole gamut of human emotions.

Unfortunately, when duplicity is the name of your game, you'll invariably get caught out, and then the proverbial scheisser hits the fan.

So what next for the games master of duplicitous deceipt and malevolent manipulation? Now mobless, friendless and seemingly mindless, it seems we'll just have to wait and see.

History would suggest a disappearance, probably through a complete mob wipe, name change and subsequent rebuild - new character, new story, new plan.

Can he/she/it manage to pull the wool over everyones eyes for a fourth time?

Will it manage to weasel its way into yet another mob, or maybe even start a mob of it's own, pulling together all of the games nefarious characters in a sort of Crime City Legion of Doom.

Baroness writing her an email even as we speak, dreaming of an Unholy Trinity of Kor, Payam, and the Baroness - perhaps with QPR, Philoe and Joaquim recruited as their dimwitted foot soldiers?

Whatever happens, it will happen soon. Old spider, new web. Flies wanted.

I can hardly wait

And I bet Dipstik is already wondering if a new sign for his hood might be appropriate.
    Last edited by Burn; 09-27-2012 at 02:20 PM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    He/she will always be able to get into a new mob no matter what because of their stats any weak mob will take them in.
    Payam tried to start a new mob but failed that mob was DBM and I believe pop/kor will have the same out come if they tried.
    And who knows maybe the baroness is pop/kor? Both seem to have the same mentality.

Banned
    Post Count
    I'd still hit the nanny...that's fo sho. If that doesn't earn me all the RPs in CC, I have no idea what would.

Post Count
    Poppins isn't Koralene. Sorry. I could easily be proven wrong if Poppins had the ability and inclination to do so.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Poppins isn't Koralene. Sorry. I could easily be proven wrong if Poppins had the ability and inclination to do so.
    Well with out proof it is hard to say wether it's the same person or not. But I think it's pretty hard to prove it tho you can only take their word for it.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    It's not a 15 yr. old from Dubai either. It's some Mexican dude that was seeking a gay relationship with Swifty.

Post Count
    It's times like this that make me thankful I came onto the forums and just kinda kept away from this nonsense :P

It's too confusing to keep up with, honestly.
    Level: 238 - Mafia: 500
    Fights Won/Lost: 42,695/7,013
    Robberies Won/Lost: 22,601/587
    Attack: 53,285,488
    Defense: 42,211,410
    IPH: $14,972,834
    Syndicate: HTC White
    Updated: 5/21/14 11:21 PM EST
    Add me! - 544754891
    Add me! - 113853218

.:|Twitter: https://twitter.com/Saw_JaD |:.
    .:|Help me get a partnership! - www.youtube.com/user/eQXIIX |:.

Banned
    Post Count
    But hugely entertaining Poppins wall is just plain weird, just a stream of fawning msg after fawning msg from Kor, presumably with the same true in reverse.

For Poppins then to appear on here, confess to them being one person, and then shortly afterwards delete the thread, is proof enough for me.

Banned
    Post Count
    Zzzzz more yawn fest from the resident village idiot

Banned
    Post Count
    Ps burn who much does your giro pay these days?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Munch on it View Post
    Well with out proof it is hard to say wether it's the same person or not. But I think it's pretty hard to prove it tho you can only take their word for it.
    No it's very easy to prove. Poppins can just post "yes, I'm Poppins" on koralene's account.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Banned
    Post Count
    Boooooooo look I'm poppinz...

Banned
    Post Count
    I am the KorPop (not sure what the ror is though)

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    No it's very easy to prove. Poppins can just post "yes, I'm Poppins" on koralene's account.
    No that's not proof who's to say if they are different people they aren't both in on it?
    There is no way to prove it

Banned
    Post Count
    There is a way to prove if you have multiple forum accounts

Isn't there Munch on it