Crime City PVP Event! - Page 45

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 45 of 53 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast

Thread: Crime City PVP Event!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Since this discussion has expanded beyond the 500 event, I need to come out of lurking. Most of the things that make me unhappy about Funzio have been well said by others, but I like the game more than ever. I have evolved in the game from being angry every time I got robbed to having a sense of humor about it and understanding how small wins and losses are part of the ebb and flow of the game. For a super competitive person, this has been fun and healthy. I am a gold buyer, but I try to do so intelligently, and I understand that for me it is part of the price of entertainment, just like being at a blackjack table. Despite my investment, and the holding effect of that should not be underestimated, I am increasingly turned off by the sense that Funzio is exploiting all of us, and more blatantly than ever. Not paying us on the 500 event is simply incompetent at best and cynically rude at worst. However, if they roll out a new crate event before paying off this one, and they do so at a higher opening price, I will be near the end of my tolerance. I don't mind being exploited a little but they are getting to blatant about it. I may just have enough discipline to walk away from my investment, because I am tired of being a sucker. At a minimum they should try to make us feel good about what we are paying them, and what the non gold players instinctively recognize as being inherently stupid. BTW I play MW without gold just to experience the difference, and it is not as much fun. Sorry to have rambled so much

Post Count
    Patience is a virtue.
    “Gentlemen, when the enemy is committed to a mistake we must not interrupt him too soon.” 1803: Lord Horatio Nelson

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Plux View Post
    Patience is a virtue.
    It is indeed. And as I've read this thread in its entirety, for the most part the players have been virtuous. It's the entity we are dealing who is not showing not only virtues, but bordering on breach of an implied contract.

Post Count
    guys, only try to realize the truth: there is no Black Widow Shotgun
    Last edited by Alice; 05-31-2012 at 06:44 PM.
    No Gold Forever

IPH 28m

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It's not a contract issue - it's just blatant disregard for their customers, and that is worse. If CCM got on here and spent 30 seconds telling us they had technical issues, I would be fine with it

Banned
    Post Count
    Why not asking for a refund!!! Or maybe I will call my credit card company and cancel all transactions I had buying gold for that event, basically I paid for something I did not get as promised.

Banned
    Post Count
    One thing is sure, I will never ever buy Gold from this company. If in 24 hrs I won't get the weapon I will call the credit card and ask for advice regarding all transactions made in that period (event).

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by vitus79 View Post
    at least they catching up on support tickets. just got 3 answered and/or solved today. dont know why but im still patient. maybe too long experience with funzio and their habbits
    Same here. 3 tickets answered 1 successfully.

I'm keeping my cool.
    Are you a gangsters? No, we are Russians!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Alice View Post
    guys, only try to realize the truth: there is no Black Widow Shotgun
    I just knew i had to be in the matrix, this cant be reality.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Euchred View Post
    I just started a KA event so if I'm on every hour anyway might as well be for 2 games. I'm curious to see what the new boost will be in a how far will they go kind of way.

Also the KA reset and automatic open prices are 20 gems think it will be 20 gold in CC from now on?
    Ok that is it. If they will raise opens resets to 20 ( and even consider to touch that stamina ) I'm done spending. Period. They can have it. For free. It is just killing a game for me.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Euchred View Post
    I just started a KA event so if I'm on every hour anyway might as well be for 2 games. I'm curious to see what the new boost will be in a how far will they go kind of way.

Also the KA reset and automatic open prices are 20 gems think it will be 20 gold in CC from now on?
    I'd guess gold prices will rise just due to market fundamentals... If people are still buying gold as they raise prices, they can afford to lose a few customers. They'll keep raising gold prices until the net effect is negative to their income. If everyone acted in unison and stopped buying gold, the prices would fall to entice us. Obviously we're not gonna act in unison because we are all in competition and there will always be new suckers to buy gold.

Post Count
    i remember first event was 10gold to open and 10 reset

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Babytway View Post
    i remember first event was 10gold to open and 10 reset
    Diamond Sig..... Those were good times

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DenZ1 View Post
    Diamond Sig..... Those were good times
    Plus the 5 diamond item is also a "diamond" item. That's the only event that shows some dedicated game design. After that just random names/stat/pictures, and "Hey, give me your money"
    No Gold Forever

IPH 28m

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lupo View Post
    Why not asking for a refund!!! Or maybe I will call my credit card company and cancel all transactions I had buying gold for that event, basically I paid for something I did not get as promised.

Exactly right!...unfortunately I buy i-tunes vouchers for cash so I,m stuffed

Funzio should buy a book entitled 'How to win friends and influence people' instead of the one
    they're reading now:
    'How to lose all credibility and the respect of your top 500 customers in less than one week'