Crime City PVP Event! - Page 31

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 31 of 53 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: Crime City PVP Event!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BOS View Post
    Check your stats and your attack skill.
    I wonder if we will have to close and reopen the app for it to be there when they are awarded?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny70 View Post
    I wonder if we will have to close and reopen the app for it to be there when they are awarded?
    Probably not, just guessing though. I had work done on my account and they were in and out while I was still playing. So it may be the same case with this. Congrats by the way!!

Post Count
    Congrats to all who made the 500 awsome job K! that should make the vacation mood a bit higher hope you do as well in Vegas! My birthday is tomorrow its a pretty cool pixilated present! kudos to Funzio for putting some great entertainment and fun into an event like this, I'm sure they will improve the leader boards and that, in my opinion would make an event like this about perfect! Peace!

Post Count
    Finished 42nd, good result. Well done to everyone else who made the top 500. Aquirred the Blackout RPG and the Black Widow Shotgun this weekend, Result!!!!

Funzio - I really enjoyed this event and would like to see more of these i the future.

Now back to living life......
    CC History

Financial District Fallout >FC's unbeaten reign came to an end in a fair fight against SAS on 18/11/13.

We Be Clubbin' District >Fight Club won its 14th district in a row and retired as the greatest syndicate in CC.

Nightlife District Knockout >Lights Out took 1st place from SAS by a mere 47,644 points.

Bay Harbor Beach Brawl >1st. TAW - 128m, 2nd. SAS - 122m, 3rd. SC - 40m

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Congratulations to all in the 500 club, I think this event has captured players more than any other, crate events drive me insane, this was very hard work but sure as hell rewarding.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    So twelve hours later and still nothing.........

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by FatDaz View Post
    Congratulations to all in the 500 club, I think this event has captured players more than any other, crate events drive me insane, this was very hard work but sure as hell rewarding.
    Spoton pal crates events are a real pain especially doing it hourly and gets to much at times but this event was good and if you have good stamina you can leave it a while to fill up before fighting again

Post Count
    Congrats to all those that made it in the 500 club.

Lurker
    Post Count
    i made it!!! 499th place! just waiting for the great prize!!!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by pfjabur View Post
    i made it!!! 499th place! just waiting for the great prize!!!
    congrats! #500 here we barely made it! Haha

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Where's my shotgun 😡

Post Count

When do we get our prize?

I was on this list. How long before we get our prize?

Post Count

Why Are We Waiting

Over 12 hours since the event finished and still no item! How about it Funzio? Maybe Funzio need to throw in some penalty bonus for the delay maybe they just need to "spend some gold" over in tech support to open their own crate and guarantee getting the items out for us winner a tad quicker... This using a rusty knife to only have a medium chance each hour since midnight just isn't working out.
    Danger Close
    Top 250 Faction: 890879030
    CRIME CITY : PVP Addicts
    Top 250 Syndicate : Invite code 182973555

Banned
    Post Count
    After ending my semi-camp state, and refusal to spend gold, I had to get busy and start attacking. I had know idea I even had a shot, so when I saw I was at 428, then 404 at yesterday's update, I figured I'd drop a few gold. I didn't spend much on gold, maybe 6 refills at most (for only 50 each). Which bothered me a little as I have 85 stamina and would think a refill, is a refill. Turns out I probably didn't need the refills at all as I fell asleep 4 hours before the event and jumped from 404 to 244.
    This was by far my favorite event. I like the idea of being able to control my chances and I think most of you feel the same way.
    Thank you Funzio for trying something new. I hope you felt the rewards were worth it and that the next event is something similiar to this one.
    To you all; The big spenders will always have a better chance at success in the events, but this event rewarded a lot of non-gold spenders.

Now when is that Black Widow going to hit my inventory???

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by tikilew View Post
    I was on this list. How long before we get our prize?
    I'd be a little surprised if we didn't see it within the 3.5 hours (5:00 pm PST).