!!!help TONY spend $2k on cc !!! - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: !!!help TONY spend $2k on cc !!!

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    just buy 10 crates , to see if you are lucky or not , if not then buy items you are sure to have lasting impact .
    With fixed value , end deal once you get to the HL 60k border ,3000 gold translate to 1,500 increase in crates max.
    like everything in Life trial and error , 2000 $ , the truth is nothing in this game at HL will probaly get you into the top 100 , but 2000$ spent earlier on will make you top 1 for sure ...

here is the calculations $- stats , $ is a throw away money for fun or disposable income .
    Seeing it as anything else in this game , is a bit pointless and moot .

Anyway the people who have it don't talk about it , why you would be shocked how easily other people give up .
    Simply put ,don't flaunt around power unless you really can back it up .
    Even then you have to realise there are people more powerfull then you , always will be .

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Tony, if you really want to blow $2k on this game, why don't you just start a thread asking if any HL players want to sell their hood?

I am sure you will get much more bang for your buck!

Still think you are nuts for blowing such a wad on a game like this though!

Consistent Contributor BeniBugatti's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Burn View Post
    Which would make you a glitch cheat...
    Even a very pathetic programmer could have coded a decisive end to these events, especially since the event item opens are controlled on the server-side. Therefore it is safe to assume that Funzio fully supports the notion of "Ending Soon".

The quibble then becomes under what context does the word "soon" refer to, the game or the event.
    Beni Bugatti Lvl 61, $609,084/hr: (slow leveling with respect robberies and events)
    Vito Bugatti Lvl 9, $190,644K/hr: (100% camped)

Post Count
    I'm with burn on this one, I have a 64 gig iPad 2 that has never crashed but I think it is still cheating so I am still on 0 for end items having got to 8 or 9 for every event... On 8 at the moment.

And buy creates for value for money and to people it's ahuge waste... This is his hobby and maybe he has enough to spend 2k n this game
    Iliketurtles

Cc - 278096535

Post Count
    I suggest you get a girlfriend.
    Someday - and that day my never come, I'll call upon you to do a favour for me. But until that day, accept this justice as a gift.

Banned
    Post Count
    does cc have a server for each country because i dropped 30 mafia members and im still getting some of the same players in my rivals, it seems to me like 1000- players are online only, alot of ppl that i level up with in the beggining r still on my rivals

Consistent Contributor steamboatwilly's Avatar
    Post Count
    Tony, go and take your money and buy something tangible that you can actually use to further your life.
    spend a few hundred on the game if you are really looking to blow it, but at least do something smart with it.
    Save it for tomorrow and see if you still want to spend it like that. This game go away at some point and take your money with it. Go buy a bada$$ TV or something.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    spend ur 2k getting laid...hire a male stripper to spank u hard to shut u up
    ɮϻ༺Ɠบ͜ӣѕ͡ӈōŧ༻Ŋϻ

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 2Legit View Post
    spend ur 2k getting laid...hire a male stripper to spank u hard to shut u up
    lol maybe i should pay u to give me a lap dance

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dravak View Post
    gee it is not hard to spent money . It is hard to spent money wisely .
    well put.

@Tony ~ I don't THINK you are lying, b/c i can't see anyone being that low to lie about such a stupid and pitiful thing.
    I haven't played since 2012... I heard there was inflation since, lol.
    NAME LVL BONUS INCOME ATT : DEF
    MW Dreno33 60 UK 3XX,XXX,XXX 66,XXX,XXX,XXX,XXX : 68,XXX,XXX,XXX,XXX
    CC TheDreno33 62 Tycoon 70,XXX,XXX 9,XXX,XXX,XXX : 7,XXX,XXX,XXX
    GREE bought Funzio's games for $210 Million! Why?
    I downloaded it for free!

Post Count
    I'm thinking 4 talented hookers that charge a thousand an hour sounds like fun. Just use them all at one once for 30 straight min. Woohoo!

That'd bring me more joy then another 20k attack. Sell vids of the 30 min festivities on eBay and use the proceeds for crime city additions. Lol Now that's the American way!
    Last edited by Swingle007; 05-25-2012 at 12:03 PM.
    Swingle007 lvl 219 162k/188k IPH 4.2m/hr. 777 062 852 <----add me

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreno33 View Post
    well put.

@Tony ~ I don't THINK you are lying, b/c i can't see anyone being that low to lie about such a stupid and pitiful thing.
    Dreno, this is the same tool that started the spamming thread about people donating money to him for cancer research, which got him banned for a week. He then came back as "tiger187" for the last week. Now he is back to "tony" again.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BOS View Post
    Dreno, this is the same tool that started the spamming thread about people donating money to him for cancer research, which got him banned for a week. He then came back as "tiger187" for the last week. Now he is back to "tony" again.
    Tony the tiger?

@tony. Use it for a trip, buy a TV, hey, use it to get an apt and move out of your mom's basement. I bet you don't even have this much $ and just making it up.
    Add me: 984 600 858

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BOS View Post
    how do you KNOW this is Tiger187?
    I haven't played since 2012... I heard there was inflation since, lol.
    NAME LVL BONUS INCOME ATT : DEF
    MW Dreno33 60 UK 3XX,XXX,XXX 66,XXX,XXX,XXX,XXX : 68,XXX,XXX,XXX,XXX
    CC TheDreno33 62 Tycoon 70,XXX,XXX 9,XXX,XXX,XXX : 7,XXX,XXX,XXX
    GREE bought Funzio's games for $210 Million! Why?
    I downloaded it for free!