!!!help TONY spend $2k on cc !!! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: !!!help TONY spend $2k on cc !!!

Post Count
    it is all a matter of the math I guess I cant disagree with the explosives are the best way to get 100% gain from what you buy but the hellfire has never been the best deal for explosives I do agree a few are a good idea but the gold sale should be considered unless your 2 g is burning a hole in your pocket if support gives you a deal great otherwise gold is on sale right now so is a good time to buy but sit on most of it and wait for explosives to come up in limited items buying all hellfires would be a waste of gold imo the 3 crates are still your best deal if you have any good luck with them at all... frankly and honestly you would be a lot better off not wasting your money on this and consider the fact that 2 grand is only get you to a place where you will need to spend more and more and more

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BeniBugatti View Post
    Spending that much on CC prior to buying yourself a top of the line ipad would be foolish. So if you are not playing CC on a 64GB ipad3 start there. With that ipad you can go 5-7 days of over-time on events prior to crashing.
    Which would make you a glitch cheat, no different to Santa.

On topic, my gut feeling is that this fella has no money to spend, he is just desperate for attention - if we see proof of the spend, I'll make a grovelling apology.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Crates or helfires anything else is a waste

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Burn View Post

On topic, my gut feeling is that this fella has no money to spend, he is just desperate for attention - if we see proof of the spend, I'll make a grovelling apology.
    if u see 2g as alot of money then u better stop smoking pot put the games aside and get urself a job asap!!

Post Count
    and yeah if you dont have a ipad you should start there a 16gb ipad2 works fine the ipad 1 works ok but does seem to get booted sometimes and the ipad2 doesnt, that is sitting side by side both having at&t 3g and a strong wifi connection 24/7

Banned
    Post Count
    Maybe you should spend it on a writing/grammar course - unless English is not your first language - your skills are atrocious!

Post Count
    you can do way much more with 2000$ than use it to look at a gamescreen use to enjoy life and something you can actually use. you can't actually use CrimeCity in real life situations

Post Count
    dude two grand is alot of money to most people if it isnt to you you should stop selling pot before you get busted! LOL!

Post Count

how far do you go to call it a glitch cheat? if someone doesnt sign out when the timer runs to zero and it says ending soon for a week is that a cheat? if it is they should fix it... they have to know about it its been talked about enough?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasha54 View Post
    Maybe you should spend it on a writing/grammar course - unless English is not your first language - your skills are atrocious!
    hehe hey 4am in the morning freezing my ass what do u expect

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by tony187 View Post
    hehe hey 4am in the morning freezing my ass what do u expect
    Freezing your ass? Getting rid of warts?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny70 View Post
    dude two grand is alot of money to most people if it isnt to you you should stop selling pot before you get busted! LOL!
    would dat be counted as a glitch too. lol send a tiket to funzio

Master of Musings
    Post Count

I have the same feeling too , people who have it , will just spent it .
    People who don't ask too much questions , gee it is not hard to spent money .
    It is hard to spent money wisely .

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    I would go on vacation with 2K..

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dravak View Post
    I have the same feeling too , people who have it , will just spent it .
    People who don't ask too much questions , gee it is not hard to spent money .
    It is hard to spent money wisely .
    the fact is spending money on sumfing useless is hard especially wen ur new to the game its only been a monthh since i started so i thought if im spending this on a game id wanto make the best choices of buying items