Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Log your PvP result for the black widow shotgun

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Using gold currently around 1200

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vartains View Post
    Using gold currently around 1200
    How many gold have you used? And what is your stamina?
    Level 182
    IPH: $1819000
    Att: 63k & Def: 83k

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Funzio - my suggestion for this "event".

Take the 500 people with the most stamina and offer them the Black Widow Shotgun. Then for the next three days let anyone who wants to spend gold buy a place on this top 500 list. Oh wait, that is the event!
    KA - Jon Snow "Winter is coming." Climate change in Westeros is a b****.

CC - Sue "My name is Sue. How do you do. Now you're gonna die."

MW - PFC Kittelsen "In honor of Norwegian actress Agnes Kittelsen".

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    That was just jk. I only have 25 stamina. Not wasting gld on this.

Banned
    Post Count
    Anyone still keeping track?

What's the average without gold so far?

Post Count
    I not using gold. Wins so far = zero.
    At least the Indians won on Wednesday!

Lurker
    Post Count
    This event has elicited some interesting chatter from the forum community. The most interesting of which is where do you guys put your skill points if not in stamina. I currently have 110 stamina at level 163. Have about 2400 energy. Seems a lot of folks must be placing them in strengthening their attack and defense, which I don't like to do. The effects of that choice seem intangible and hard to verify that they are genuinely impacting your stats. They had the event where, upon successful completion, you received 100 attack points. I made it and I don't see that it made a difference. As some have stated it is difficult to find rivals since this event seems to have sparked considerable interest in fighting vs robbing. I don't rob a lot as I earn a fair income from my properties. Anyway I am not keeping track of my victories as I don't think that it would matter since I don't know the competition's number of victories. CC Mark a leader board would be nice, but as one poster stated that may make some people give up vs pushing harder and spending gold. Spending gold to try to win event items or prizes is probably not as smart and certainly not as guaranteed as simply spending it on crates or other items as you know for sure they will impact your stats then. No gamble. Sorry for the long post...happy hunting and happy memorial day!
    Last edited by iamthedl; 05-26-2012 at 12:22 AM.

Post Count
    without counting the number of fights you have do each time the easiest way to keep track of this event would be to write down the number u of fights you have won at the start of the event, and then write down the number of fights you have won when the event ends and the minus the 2 and you have your total. pretty easy id say, but i was a bit late and didnt do this so no point for me to keep track now. just see how it pans out.

my stamnia is at 91.
    seeya wouldnt wanna be ya!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by xclusiv View Post
    without counting the number of fights you have do each time the easiest way to keep track of this event would be to write down the number u of fights you have won at the start of the event, and then write down the number of fights you have won when the event ends and the minus the 2 and you have your total. pretty easy id say, but i was a bit late and didnt do this so no point for me to keep track now. just see how it pans out.

my stamnia is at 91.
    That will work provided no one attacks you and loses. You have to start the fight, or at least that's how it's worded.

Post Count
    i see what you mean i didnt factor in unsuccessful attacks from other people would affect the fight win number. now it makes me question do unsuccesful attacks from other players count towards the pvp ranking tournament?
    seeya wouldnt wanna be ya!

Post Count
    700 fights won so far......100 Gold used
    CC History

Financial District Fallout >FC's unbeaten reign came to an end in a fair fight against SAS on 18/11/13.

We Be Clubbin' District >Fight Club won its 14th district in a row and retired as the greatest syndicate in CC.

Nightlife District Knockout >Lights Out took 1st place from SAS by a mere 47,644 points.

Bay Harbor Beach Brawl >1st. TAW - 128m, 2nd. SAS - 122m, 3rd. SC - 40m

Lurker
    Post Count
    504 won so far, no gold spent

i only have 20 stam so i'm never gonna win but i'm getting loads of respect coins from hitman + thug life rounds

Banned
    Post Count
    Damn event got me out of semi-retirement/summer holiday :/

About 1200 won inc 10 x refills. Fighting is cool.

Camping makes your penis shrink and yours balls retract. I pray no campers win a Black Widow.

Also interested to hear how the 'no bankers' are faring during this event. Did you have the balls to continue with your money out in the open, or have you put it in the bank until the streets are safe again?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    1 attack every 3 minutes every hour for 5 days should give you some chance, i.e.:

5 days * 24 hours * 20 = 2400 attacks. Plus 5 or six stamina refills or level ups on 100 stamina, so say 3000 attacks should give you a definite chance.

but then you probanly need some psycholgical/optician help at the end to deal with the consequences of spending 5 days doing nothing but this...

Lurker
    Post Count

buy cheap kamagra uk

buy kamagra is used to treat erection problems in men. KamagraŽ is produced by Ajanta Pharma (India) in a GMP certified facility approved by Indian FDA.

cheap Kamagra
    Buy cheap Kamagra