Log your PvP result for the black widow shotgun - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Log your PvP result for the black widow shotgun

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It's going to be funny, I want to see how funzio is going to determine the 500 winners, they can't track respect and money cheaters but they can track fights....
    Last edited by Vartains; 05-25-2012 at 09:04 AM.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Dear L Fizzle and CC Mark,

Can you please comment on how winners will be determined? We have to know what is a cut-off point at the end of the day and highest-lowest range of 500 winners. Otherwise it is not fair. Not getting an item in your inventory might also mean there are issues, not just you didn't make the cut.

Please provide some light on this one.

Thank you.
    Are you a gangsters? No, we are Russians!

Consistent Contributor Dr Girlfriend's Avatar
    Post Count
    I've got 58 stamina, and really don't plan to change anything about my pay with this event. I just recently decided to plow thru TL goals, anyway, so that's where my stamina's been going.

The good news for me is that I'm working all weekend, and I'll be tapping my phone the whole time. The bad news is that not changing the way I do things means not buying stamina with gold. Gonna be tough cracking the top 500 without that, I suspect.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    They will not show the current top 500 because if you know that you are too far behind from other players you will not spend gold to try.

And the odds to win this event are very, very low.

To increase the odds to win this event, you need to be a goodfella/enforcer, play non-stop(that means using timers to even waking up to spend your stamina), and spend refil.

If already have 500 players that fits on that requirements this event is already over.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rik View Post
    They will not show the current top 500 because if you know that you are too far behind from other players you will not spend gold to try.

And the odds to win this event are very, very low.

To increase the odds to win this event, you need to be a goodfella/enforcer, play non-stop(that means using timers to even waking up to spend your stamina), and spend refil.

If already have 500 players that fits on that requirements this event is already over.
    If you would read more thoroughly, I have mentioned "winners" not current event players, which means we need to see brackets AFTER event is over. T
    Are you a gangsters? No, we are Russians!

Post Count
    If your gonna spend gold, just make sure you don't spend more than the item is worth.
    Goal: To be the richest in Crime City.

Run with me, or run from me.

Stay thirsty my friends.

(CK) COLD Karma

Post Count
    Are people actually considering spending gold on this?... Ridiculous in my opinion.
    Someday - and that day my never come, I'll call upon you to do a favour for me. But until that day, accept this justice as a gift.

Consistent Contributor BeniBugatti's Avatar
    Post Count
    This event is far too ill defined for my taste. Funzio's marketing team used about 30 words to characterize the event, something tells me that those 30 words are at best misleading and at worst incorrect.

It seems that the only way we will know how this event actually works is if we the user community deduce the rules from our own collected data, after the event is over.

I hope everyone is collecting data...
    Beni Bugatti Lvl 61, $609,084/hr: (slow leveling with respect robberies and events)
    Vito Bugatti Lvl 9, $190,644K/hr: (100% camped)

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by G Wiz View Post
    If your gonna spend gold, just make sure you don't spend more than the item is worth.
    Aha, that's the catch...how much are 100 skill points worth?!?!?!?
    // Lvl: 250 // 488 394 051 // Atk: 9,917k // Def: 9,602k // IpH: $24,290,680
    // Lvl: 147 // 365 655 496 // Atk: 6,954k // Def: 6,790k // IpH: $12,586,132
    // Lvl: 79 // 233 936 800 // Atk: 5,978k // Def: 5,901k // IPH: $1,572,478

As of 1-27-14

Consistent Contributor Robin Hood's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    It's a holiday weekend in the states. No way am I sitting with my face pointed at a screen all weekend. Screw that, there is some living to do!
    + a billion Max

I plan to spend the memorial day weekend outdoors with my family, NOT staring at this tiny **** screen.

A sincere thank you to all veterans and families for your service and sacrifice.
    Last edited by Robin Hood; 05-25-2012 at 11:37 AM.
    LVL 145 1.7M ATT 1.7M DEF 4 M IPH

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Robin Hood View Post
    + a billion Max

I plan to spend the memorial day weekend outdoors with my family, NOT staring at this tiny **** screen.

A sincere thank you to all veterans and families for your service and sacrifice.
    + a billion Robin. This is a special weekend to be spent with family and friends, remembering those who sacrificed for us.

Post Count
    good thing Canada's equivalent was last weekend. before i had no chance now that some are dropping out now i got slim chance. lol, everyone enjoy there weekend and make the most of it whichever you choose to do.

Post Count
    To make the event even more interesting I am only attacking rivals 499 and below. I hope my fellow rat catchers approve of my dedication to the cause.... not keeping tabs as only attacking with some minimal robbing and will not let my stamina top out
    "None of you seem to understand. I'm not locked in here with you. You're locked in here with ME!"

Post Count
    I just had my wall completley spammed by some queef-sniffer called 'ric500' for attacking him for this goal :/
    I'm gonna farm him like a battery hen...

D
    Current mood -Claude Debussy - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlvUepMa31o

CC - Dillinja 145 319 413
    MW - iKill4Fun 243 199 681

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    queef-sniffer lol

I think I'm somewhere around 330-350 so far but I don't much like my chances of making the top 500 coz I keep getting distracted by buildings just begging to be robbed. Just now I suffered a setback when I dumped 20+ stamina on some guys uncollected 12/24s (I mean- 2 GC, 2 Hotel... 2 of everything! What was I supposed to do?) On the upside though, I did collect over $900k so it wasn't a total loss.

I could probably exercise more self-control if I thought I was any chance of winning. However, short of dumping this weeks paycheck into stamina refills, such an outcome seems unlikely.