CCMark - We still care - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: CCMark - We still care

Post Count
    My momma always said, "Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BOS View Post
    My momma always said, "Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."
    Til you take a nibble and put it back.
    Proud member of HTC White!!!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    Momma used to say, "Son, don't love something that don't love you back".
    Quote Originally Posted by Dillinja View Post
    mother always told me be careful of who you love
    And be careful of what you do 'cause the lie becomes the truth
    Quote Originally Posted by Feng1234 View Post
    Hehe all these mamma quotes . Why don't I have one
    Quote Originally Posted by BOS View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaming Will View Post
    Til you take a nibble and put it back.
    It quotes like these the make me love this forum.

LOL Dieing call an ambulance

Post Count
    ...let's give him the respect that he deserves instead of grouping him as a faceless being working to generate endless amount of money for a faceless corporation. ...
    Speak for yourself, please.

I never stopped "caring."

I have never grouped any of the developers or forum mods as faceless beings working to generate...

I know who they are on the forum & I also know they have been absent lately.

Sorry you missed it when they were around more. It was a better place. For whatever reasons, they have not been participating in the dialog like they said they would in order to be more transparent. What happened to that? (rehetorical question) The Announcement sub-forum hasn't been updated in a month! A Month... Really. I was excited a month ago, but I turned blue holding my breath & died. And, yes, I still love the game! So there.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post

I have never grouped any of the developers or forum mods as faceless beings working to generate...

Sorry you missed it when they were around more. It was a better place. For whatever reasons, they have not been participating in the dialog like they said they would in order to be more transparent. What happened to that? (rehetorical question) The Announcement sub-forum hasn't been updated in a month! A Month... Really. I was excited a month ago, but I turned blue holding my breath & died. And, yes, I still love the game! So there.
    Good!! I'm glad to see this. I was more or less speaking on behalf of the newer players but glad this is also the case for our veterans.

Post Count
    Good!! I'm glad to see this. I was more or less speaking on behalf of the newer players but glad this is also the case for our veterans.
    Lynn is like a bottle of 1999 Mondavi Private reserve...expensive,classy and full of life.
    Less of the 'veteran' otherwise she'll hand you your eyeballs with your other 2 on a plate for breakfast :P
    Current mood -Claude Debussy - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlvUepMa31o

CC - Dillinja 145 319 413
    MW - iKill4Fun 243 199 681

Post Count
    Lolzzz. Never drank that but sounds nice.

Post Count
    Heh! Hi Dillinja
    I'll deal with you later.

Post Count

Thumbs down No we don't care

The service given from Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch has been terrible. This is what happens when they are only concerned with the money they collect. They mistreat customers and customers don't care about them.

You already forgot about conzios "Unfair advantage due to farming M4 A1" or you weren't at the forum? They just screwed the noncash players.

Post Count
    Is anyone else sick and tired of hearing the lame old "They screwed us with nerfing M4A1" argument. It happened months ago, get over it. God forbid the M4 whiners ever get dumped by an beautiful and amazing women.

Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    Momma used to say, "Son, don't love something that don't love you back".
    Especially barnyard animals.
    CC: 838 793 716

Banned
    Post Count
    @The Deutsche.

Why didn't you just call yourself FigFan2.
    Anyway it's all good.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Maniaxe View Post
    Is anyone else sick and tired of hearing the lame old "They screwed us with nerfing M4A1" argument. It happened months ago, get over it. God forbid the M4 whiners ever get dumped by an beautiful and amazing women.

Especially barnyard animals.

Since you never had a beautiful amazing women you will never know. But you had plenty of the barnyard animals.
    Last edited by The Deutsche; 05-22-2012 at 07:37 PM.
    I am Conzio™ the Hatta. I am not or have any relationship to Madhatter, Madhatters Mother, BBz or any of those characters.

My code is 239 208 694.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crime City Mark View Post
    .......... the games are only going to be improved.........we'll be bringing on more staff and developing better tools to keep our turnarounds low and our support top-notch. Before Kingdom Age launched we had a ~12 hour turnaround on tickets, which was the best in the industry. I want to get us back to that point.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fig Oni View Post
    @The Deutsche.

Why didn't you just call yourself FigFan2.
    Anyway it's all good.
    My bad. I didn't realize. I will change it.
    I am Conzio™ the Hatta. I am not or have any relationship to Madhatter, Madhatters Mother, BBz or any of those characters.

My code is 239 208 694.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crime City Mark View Post
    .......... the games are only going to be improved.........we'll be bringing on more staff and developing better tools to keep our turnarounds low and our support top-notch. Before Kingdom Age launched we had a ~12 hour turnaround on tickets, which was the best in the industry. I want to get us back to that point.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deutsche View Post
    My bad. I didn't realize. I will change it.
    Don't you're good just having my little laugh.
    I thought I had a fan on the forum.

Conzio is also my ™

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post

+1 Preach, girl!