GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: CCMark - We still care

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    This thread took a funny turn.

You noticed it too?
    "Death is the only Truth, everything else is a lie that needs to be Challenged" ~me

CC 713 326 852

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dravak View Post
    I can make you sing a different tune in 10 second , but heck why am I bothered .
    I rather have the loving of Fizzle if she is still around .

But yeah I do respect the forum operators even if they are having a hard time .
    Doesn't mean am blind to the stuff happening behind the screens .
    I'm around. Just working on my role and the like. You guys know how to reach me.

I post when I have things to share...and lately there hasn't been much to share.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by L Fizzle View Post
    I'm around. Just working on my role and the like. You guys know how to reach me.

I post when I have things to share...and lately there hasn't been much to share.
    Um hello!? Share your feelings, because I care. WE CARE! :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Crime City Mark View Post
    Hahaha,

I have a story about that. I probably shouldn't share it. Kinda lame, actually. Forget I said anything.

Post Count
    Nice, very nice!! Good to see both mark and fizzle still active and caring!

I'm glad our messages have been delivered.

I do hope that in the future, we pause and think before launching our assaults on them. Unless they did us bad, I think we should just ***** and whine about funzio.

Now funzio, wheres my new content!

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by L Fizzle View Post

It is good to see you still around ..

Post Count
    Hey, I care too. We're just super busy right now.

Calling me Marky Mark is hilarious, BTW, since Mark isn't my real name. At least come up with a funny one.

We're still in the middle of a big transition, but we're doing what we can to fix issues and still provide content to players. Keep sending your feedback, ideas, and bug reports. I'll keep listening, reporting, and commenting (when I can).
    I have sent you a PM.
    I am Conzio™ the Hatta. I am not or have any relationship to Madhatter, Madhatters Mother, BBz or any of those characters.

My code is 239 208 694.
    .......... the games are only going to be improved.........we'll be bringing on more staff and developing better tools to keep our turnarounds low and our support top-notch. Before Kingdom Age launched we had a ~12 hour turnaround on tickets, which was the best in the industry. I want to get us back to that point.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Feng1234 View Post
    Hate funzio for all you want but give a bit of separation between our only Dev and the company. It's only fair.

Some would say life's unfair but that's just an nihilistic view of world that's neither sensible or practical.

And yeah weren't here for M4 but read a lot of explanations which made sense.
    See the words Bunch, they and Conzio??? All my sentences made reference to multiple people. Either way, the people that actually have customer contact are the ones that receive the customer feedback, either good or bad, even when customers' expectations are too high. It is impossible to provide all customers great experiences all the time, but you need to make some analysis when there are a number of disgruntled customers and objectively determine if there are deficiencies in the experience.

On another note your second argument about fairness/unfairness of life does not make sense, but I have no interest in discussing the Nihilist movement or Nietzsche over this forum.
    I am Conzio™ the Hatta. I am not or have any relationship to Madhatter, Madhatters Mother, BBz or any of those characters.

My code is 239 208 694.
    .......... the games are only going to be improved.........we'll be bringing on more staff and developing better tools to keep our turnarounds low and our support top-notch. Before Kingdom Age launched we had a ~12 hour turnaround on tickets, which was the best in the industry. I want to get us back to that point.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deutsche View Post
    See the words Bunch, they and Conzio??? All my sentences made reference to multiple people. Either way, the people that actually have customer contact are the ones that receive the customer feedback, either good or bad, even when customers' expectations are too high. It is impossible to provide all customers great experiences all the time, but you need to make some analysis when there are a number of disgruntled customers and objectively determine if there are deficiencies in the experience.

On another note your second argument about fairness/unfairness of life does not make sense, but I have no interest in discussing the Nihilist movement or Nietzsche over this forum.
    1. You annoy me with your continued negativity. If you hate the game so much, stop playing.
    2. I'm glad you remembered your learnings or at least did your Google search. Still you annoy me with your attempt at negativity. If you don't understand in the least what I meant, then you and intelligence are oxymoron.
    3. You remind me of a certain individual who recently quit that's become quite jaded with this game who was also supposedly very wise and mature even though he was not evident by his *****iness. Again you annoy me with your negativity. If you hate life, go do something about it.

In the end, we're here to have fun. If you can't do anything about it, try to see the bright side or just find another game to play hmmm? The game will do fine without you and don't think you're irreplaceable. We all are.