CCMark - We still care

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: CCMark - We still care

Post Count

CCMark - We still care

Hi CCMark

Just want to say that I am still grateful for your activity and support on the forums. I've been reading some of your posts and get a feeling that you've gotten tired of the negativity that is so prevalent in Crime City.

Well, don't be down. I still enjoy your activity and support your work.

The CC community's attitude seems to pale in comparison to those of KAnand MW which I understand is a bit disappointing but when it's one of the oldest Funzio games around, it's bound to happen. Familiarity breeds contempt and humans gets jaded and cynical over time. It's inevitable.

But for the sake of new players, we do enjoy seeing a Dev around so please keep us updated and ignore the negativity. Keep up the passion!

Your supporter.

Banned
    Post Count
    No hating on anyone but did you just realise what you have done.
    When a man looks in a mirror and see a spot he calls it a spot.

Now you may ask what did I do wrong:

Is the common case of mummy talking kid to the market (not to interested) but when she buy him them expensive nike there like mummy I love you.

So now a new event come along your singing praises.

Funny thread but not bad in any way, don't take my post the wrong way just my observation.

Post Count
    Hehe. Nope your deductions are interesting but exactly what I'm saying. Sometimes it's good to be naive and not think too much into these sorts of threads.

The thread is a sincere reflection of my recent thoughts not just because of the events. I've spent gold and failed and I've got to 8 in the last event and got stuck. Plus it leveled me which I hated.

I have no major love for the events especially now I am back at work.

I just wanted to say thanks and give him a morale boost because his dedication and support deserves it on behalf of the CC community. Despite his waning enthusiasm for us these days, his name is still CC so it shows where his true passion lies.

So come back in Mark and have fun with us instead of those unrealistic fools in KA or MW lol.

Just saying the truth as I feel it.

Post Count
    As an add on from a sudden brainwave, let's give him the respect that he deserves instead of grouping him as a faceless being working to generate endless amount of money for a faceless corporation.

He's earned that much.

I'll be the first to do this. I'm sure there are limitations and constraints he works within even as A Dev. Besides I don't see any other devs around.

And no I'm not paid to say this. Happy to take **** but acknowledge my core point because it's true if you look deep enough.

Remember the times when you first joined?

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    I can make you sing a different tune in 10 second , but heck why am I bothered .
    I rather have the loving of Fizzle if she is still around .

But yeah I do respect the forum operators even if they are having a hard time .
    Doesn't mean am blind to the stuff happening behind the screens .

Post Count
    I agree Dravak. I don't believe we should stop giving **** to Funzio because they sometime deserves it. But I'm directing my thread at a human and I'd like just to thank him for coping eithu the fact that he is being grouped with funzio all the time.

Direct your anger at the company but let's afford some respect to our really only active Dev who does try his hardest I'm sure.

Give that 1 % separation and maybe he will come back and posts some of the casual posts he is doing in the other forums.

Banned
    Post Count
    Cringe alert

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Respect is earned and then maintained. Their involvement in CC as of late seems to indicate that they have simply moved on to KA or maybe Tahiti with all their new found millions.
    I'm running a mafia, not a daycare.
    I want your money, not your friendship.

Banned
    Post Count
    I understand.

I like to show my gratitude by purchasing gold as it probably gives mark a bigger smile then a thread nonetheless he does appreciate it.
    I think there must be a cloud of uncertainty in the office for alot of the jobs as gree would be looking to see who isn't pulling there weight in the office so they can employe there own brand of workers.
    These things happen when business get new owner, maybe they want to take funzio all the way to japan.

Until he get a long term contract from his new bosses he won't be happy.

Post Count
    Or because of all the negativity that's endlessly directed at anyone with thee remotest relation to Funzio.

If you're in marks position with limitations and endlessly hurled insults and ridicoulous accusations and demands, you'll move to a more positive forum as well.

As I said, a degree to separation between our only active Dev and the faceless company may help us all.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fig Oni View Post
    I understand.

I like to show my gratitude by purchasing gold as it probably gives mark a bigger smile then a thread nonetheless he does appreciate it.
    I think there must be a cloud of uncertainty in the office for alot of the jobs as gree would be looking to see who isn't pulling there weight in the office so they can employe there own brand of workers.
    These things happen when business get new owner, maybe they want to take funzio all the way to japan.

Until he get a long term contract from his new bosses he won't be happy.
    Awesome!! I do hope gree get the house sorted so they can bring in some more expertise and fun for us.

My reply below you was in response to Yahkin by the way.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Feng1234 View Post
    Hi CCMark

Just want to say that I am still grateful for your activity and support on the forums. I've been reading some of your posts and get a feeling that you've gotten tired of the negativity that is so prevalent in Crime City.

Well, don't be down. I still enjoy your activity and support your work.

The CC community's attitude seems to pale in comparison to those of KAnand MW which I understand is a bit disappointing but when it's one of the oldest Funzio games around, it's bound to happen. Familiarity breeds contempt and humans gets jaded and cynical over time. It's inevitable.

But for the sake of new players, we do enjoy seeing a Dev around so please keep us updated and ignore the negativity. Keep up the passion!

Your supporter.
    Momma used to say, "Son, don't love something that don't love you back".

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    Exact my point about human cynism. I bet you didn't think like this when you first joined the game.

Makes me think about realpolitik. It has it's advantages but it's not an end all solution. We need to have ideals and dreams and hopes even if they are unrealistic.

So it's good to be naive sometimes because it's carefree and relaxing. Just be naive sometime and worry less and just enjoy more.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    mother always told me be careful of who you love
    And be careful of what you do 'cause the lie becomes the truth
    Current mood -Claude Debussy - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlvUepMa31o

CC - Dillinja 145 319 413
    MW - iKill4Fun 243 199 681

Post Count
    Hehe all these mamma quotes . Why don't I have one