GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Golden gun parts in rpg event??

Post Count

Golden gun parts in rpg event??

Opening 1 : golden gun part (wtf?!)
    Opening 2 : rocket

Soooooo, what will happen if i end up with 9 rockets after the event(what probably will happen)?
    9 rockets + 1 golden gun part (not my fault they screwed up) = 10 = blackout rpg
    Should i send in a ticket and demand the nr10 blackout rpg
    What do you guys think?

Post Count
    Yeah, this has happened in at least one previous event...maybe you could lodge a support ticket? They might credit you a rocket...
    Regards,
    AppleMacGuy.

Crime City
    Level 250 Income Per Hour $146,248,304 Mafia 500
    Attack 2,364,239,212 Defence 974,352,977 Fights Won 348,349 Robberies Won 134,524

Kingdom Age
    Level 232 Income Per Hour 181,242 Gold Allies 497
    Attack 2,303,184,218 Defence 1,626,489,130 Battles Won 97,313 Raids Won 39,171

Post Count
    Very interesting...

I'm sure the support team can handle it.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    For me the same, i just openend my second box and there was my a gun part in a RPG event, i ended up with 9 in the gun part event but here was my tenth but no reward and also no 2nd RPG !

Consistent Contributor Slickster's Avatar
    Post Count
    Maybe number 2 is the unlucky box as I have received the same fate as the rest of you guys rpg create = gold gun part , I think it's a conspiracy
    If its important to you , you'll find a way, if not you'll find an excuse
    CC: 351679902
    KA: 725347313

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Killy billy View Post

Soooooo, what will happen if i end up with 9 rockets after the event(what probably will happen)?
    9 rockets + 1 golden gun part (not my fault they screwed up) = 10 = blackout rpg
    What do you guys think?
    Wait until you get to 9, then send a ticket in explaining they owe you a rocket. Happy days

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Honestly, how can a game that's been around this long still have so many things broken? It's been around since September 2011 right? This is what...the 8th or 9th event now. It should be old hat by now yet they still screwed it up. I could understand mistakes if the game was still new but not after 8 months. Take a restaurant for example. A brand new restaurant should get a little slack to work out the kinks--slow service, servers that don't know anything, pricing problems, poor quality food, etc. I can understand if a brand new place has some problems that need to be worked out. But after being in business for 8 full months that restaurant should be in full swing and should have all their procedures down. Even 8 months later, Funzio is making basic mistakes akin to a server not understanding how the cash register works or not knowing what the soup of the day is on their first day of business. Just constant rookie mistakes.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Whoopdido1980 View Post
    Honestly, how can a game that's been around this long still have so many things broken? It's been around since September 2011 right? This is what...the 8th or 9th event now. It should be old hat by now yet they still screwed it up. I could understand mistakes if the game was still new but not after 8 months. Take a restaurant for example. A brand new restaurant should get a little slack to work out the kinks--slow service, servers that don't know anything, pricing problems, poor quality food, etc. I can understand if a brand new place has some problems that need to be worked out. But after being in business for 8 full months that restaurant should be in full swing and should have all their procedures down. Even 8 months later, Funzio is making basic mistakes akin to a server not understanding how the cash register works or not knowing what the soup of the day is on their first day of business. Just constant rookie mistakes.
    That's because people keep buying the ridiculously priced gold. They're slacking on the game because, like most people, they are probably content with bare minimum effort and a product that is "good enough". They don't have to do a lot of effort to earn their reward (sitting at a desk is not effort, I don't care how stressed you are), so why go out of their way? It's not like they should try to take pride in their work or anything. No one stands behind their own work these days.

Anyways, about the wrong event currency showing up I remember seeing this happen to someone else before during another event. Send a ticket right away and ask them to convert your currency into the currency for the current event. Waiting to see what your outcome is is pointless because after you send the ticket you're already going to wait a week.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I had a Golden Gun part first try tix was submitted @ 6:48am est
    Lets see how long this takes....

*still waiting on a response from tix submitted 5/14

Banned
    Post Count
    i don't have any RPG event at the moment, so i can't get any gun part..

where u get this event ?

CCS Headquarters,somewhere in Little Italy.
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Killy billy View Post

What do you guys think?

Same thing happened to me only it was the first 2 that were gun parts. Sent in ticket, no response yet.

Post Count
    make sure you screen shot and send it in as proof, its kinda easy to get 7 parts and with two parts from previous event will boost you to 9 making it a lil less stressful getting to 10

Post Count
    I also just got a golden gun part (would have been rpg number 4) I don't know how to do screen shots though...

Consistent Contributor Slickster's Avatar
    Post Count
    Just got a response from funzio about my gold gun part I was told that this item is taking the place of receiving a henchman. WTH...? I've played every event and never onced received a henchman , how about anyone else...? This is redonkaliss
    If its important to you , you'll find a way, if not you'll find an excuse
    CC: 351679902
    KA: 725347313

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Same here. What do I need with another henchman. I've already have nearly 700 mafias. What harm would have come if they would have replaced it with a RPG? I have a feeling they chose this prize because it has the least amount of effect on one's attack/defense and they don't want to upset those whose didn't get bent over a barrel.