Anybody seen this? Got a message from one of the "Indians" - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Anybody seen this? Got a message from one of the "Indians"

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeycool View Post
    Yep... I suspect when you spend as much as Payam you get special privileges.
    Joeycool I can understand your logic but what I don't understand is he has taken the name of another BIG gold player, so within Funzio there must be a conflict of interest here. The more I think about it the more I think gayam works for Funzio.
    Shoot for the moon and even if you miss you will end up among the stars

Post Count
    ^

If the name of "another BIG gold player" is Alex....
    No Gold Forever

IPH 28m

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by nopenopenope View Post
    A word to 2nd account starters, choose your name as Alex initially if you want it; CCM stated before Support won't change anyone's to Alex.
    They need to change a certain Alex's name to Alfie so that they can't hide to evade beatings or deceive other players. This place (game not so much the forum) is a bit of a playground for the socially retarded.

Post Count
    Welcome back Jill!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    Welcome back Jill!
    Thanks Max
    Shoot for the moon and even if you miss you will end up among the stars

Post Count
    Well given the recent version of Grand Pa Yam is semi literate and trying to be creative my guess is that the account has been passed on to a different troll. Has anyone seen Sandman recently? Grand Pa Yam lost all ability to post witty comments when his rainbow colored superhero tights got wet and shrunk while patrolling the CC hoods looking for bullies. Something about cutting off the circulation to his two functioning neurons.
    "In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig."

Banned
    Post Count
    LOL.

Today I got a phone call from my friend.
    Answer it and the first thing he ask me was have you check your comments
    Which I replied no just haven't looked at my game.

Cut the story short had a laugh listening what he wrote.

Now on topic:
    The lurkers aka conzio developers I know that you get an ingame ban to post your code and promise gold and cash as reward for adding a person, which to me is annoying but not problematic.
    But how can it be fair game play strategy to request a new ingame name just so a person can spam for no apparent reason and be free to carry on.

All I'm asking is it is ok for me to spam peoples walls in the game with trash talk & can I change my name to:
    Lopado*temakho*selakho*galeo*kranio*leipsano*drim* ypo*trimmato*silphio*karabo*melito*katakekhy*meno* kikhl*epi*kossypho*phatto*perister*alektryon*opto* kephallio*kigklo*peleio*lagōio*siraio*baphē*tragan o*pterýgōn.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Navi Ho View Post
    Well given the recent version of Grand Pa Yam is semi literate and trying to be creative my guess is that the account has been passed on to a different troll. Has anyone seen Sandman recently? Grand Pa Yam lost all ability to post witty comments when his rainbow colored superhero tights got wet and shrunk while patrolling the CC hoods looking for bullies. Something about cutting off the circulation to his two functioning neurons.
    You nailed it my friend...This is not the old Gayam !!

Post Count
    Capital X = oops, fail.
    Pay the game the way it's meant to be payed!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Navi Ho View Post
    Funny you should make this point Navi...Payam never used to post on my wall until after the various name changes...He specifically posted the racist message on my wall although he had posted other messages on others walls before.
    Only other person (besides pyscho Heidi) who has posted racist posts on my wall was Sandman...Time will tell for sure
    Current mood -Claude Debussy - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlvUepMa31o

CC - Dillinja 145 319 413
    MW - iKill4Fun 243 199 681

Banned
    Post Count
    I understand the thread will drop down soon but am I correct in assuming that payam is funded or a integral ploy of the conzio-gree.d to get honest player to spend cash on impulse just so they can sort of compete.

If that is the case then kudos to conzio-gree.d for a cunning plan that has in truth been very successful beyond even your wildest dreams.

If that is the case then to me it now makes perfect sense why no one from conzio-gree.d has ever denied these inflammatory allegation.
    I believe if that the case they are probably breaking a us law and can never deny or be honest.

Conclusion: Case closed payam is a shill, till an official announcement is made from these lurkers/developers.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Plux View Post
    Theatre from the developers, we gotta just love'em
    I refer the honourable gentleman to the reply I made a few pages ago.
    “Gentlemen, when the enemy is committed to a mistake we must not interrupt him too soon.” 1803: Lord Horatio Nelson

Banned
    Post Count
    Any announcement drawn up to refute or prove to us forum members that you been funding players the likes of payam or is an account that is passed around the staff at conzio hq.

Bump Bump...