LVL 10 Buildings! - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: LVL 10 Buildings!

Post Count
    My collection now includes a Castle and a Beast Warren in a couple of days...........Siege Workshop is next.......
    Team Sexey FTW!
    638-665-697- MW

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Lol sucks for you you can't participate in any of these runebox events =/ and by the time you do choose to lvl you are left with crappy loot drops.. Have fun camping for the next 50 yrs haha

Post Count
    Thanks bro, i'll enjoy it...have a a nice day
    Team Sexey FTW!
    638-665-697- MW

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Is your strategy to lvl when all your buildings are lvl 10? And then lvl again when the new buildings you unlocked are lvl 10? Cuz with all the machines and beasts you've unlocked you are pretty much untouchable to 99% of players. I wish I had your patience lol.. The 1 lone loss that mars my perfect record irks me till this day b/c i leveled too fast. And g4u for taking my reply with stride. I was hoping to piss you off Miami heat fan =p

Post Count
    the first building I leveled up to LVL 10 is Siege Workshop

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bobcnn View Post
    the first building I leveled up to LVL 10 is Siege Workshop
    People really like the machine units in this game huh.
    KA ("Freekizh") 774 907 809 - Be Strong. Play a lone hand.

Currently recruiting allies! Please resend a request or PM me your ID. I apologize for the inconvenience

KA Strategy & Tactical Guide

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by chiu View Post
    Is your strategy to lvl when all your buildings are lvl 10? And then lvl again when the new buildings you unlocked are lvl 10? Cuz with all the machines and beasts you've unlocked you are pretty much untouchable to 99% of players. I wish I had your patience lol.. The 1 lone loss that mars my perfect record irks me till this day b/c i leveled too fast. And g4u for taking my reply with stride. I was hoping to piss you off Miami heat fan =p
    With my beast Warren at 10 I have unlocked a unit with 23a/21d that's great for my def strategy but for my attack side I need something stronger so short term strategy for now is to take Siege to 10 and then I unlock the Catapult with 35a/17d....Then I'm going out to look for Freekizh...he knows I'm coming too so it'll be fun.
    Team Sexey FTW!
    638-665-697- MW

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SeqWins View Post
    Then I'm going out to look for Freekizh...he knows I'm coming too so it'll be fun.
    LOL ..whatever rocks your world pal. We'll do one of those Friday night fight night events just for you.
    KA ("Freekizh") 774 907 809 - Be Strong. Play a lone hand.

Currently recruiting allies! Please resend a request or PM me your ID. I apologize for the inconvenience

KA Strategy & Tactical Guide

Post Count
    Well it seems like my name is always in your mouth no matter what thread it is..so what better way to do it than on a Fight Night* ( Not Friday night lol you've been watching too much tv)....
    Team Sexey FTW!
    638-665-697- MW

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    What level are you right now Seqwins? I started like a month ago and camping at lvl7 and i don't remember if i see your kingdom.

Post Count
    When did a LVL 10 building thread turn into a SeqWins kingdom? You got any level 10s?
    Team Sexey FTW!
    638-665-697- MW

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Tomorrow i will get a bazaar lvl10, already got siege workshop lvl10. Don't be mad, i were just wondering about your kingdom; i am just wanting to learn new styles to play and someone said you were a super turtle (no offense, if you think so, my apologies). Sorry if asking this upset you. Have a good day and play.

Post Count
    Oh no brother the term super turtle doest bother
    Me at all... Send the ally request if you want I'll add... I'm around level 5 now.. You can go a round with this turtle before adding...Btw I know who told you that term lol he's goin to
    get dealt with in due time...
    Team Sexey FTW!
    638-665-697- MW

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I just send the request. Thanks in advance. Btw the term just appear in one post in the forum.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I had an ally lvl7 who already got lvl10 in all the building units.