LVL 10 Buildings!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: LVL 10 Buildings!

Post Count

LVL 10 Buildings!

How many do you have? Presume your LVL 10 achievements in here.

I have 6 at level 10

Cottages 2x
    Baazar 2x
    Farm 2x

Castle is at LVL 6 working on that right now...
    Team Sexey FTW!
    638-665-697- MW

Post Count
    Geez did you Level 10 your cottages already?
    KA ("Freekizh") 774 907 809 - Be Strong. Play a lone hand.

Currently recruiting allies! Please resend a request or PM me your ID. I apologize for the inconvenience

KA Strategy & Tactical Guide

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Freekizh View Post
    Geez did you Level 10 your cottages already?
    Yes that was like the first building I leveled up to 10, they make only like 90 Gold at LVL 10....MY income is at 4197 Right now...I see some other dudes around here are already in the 7000's
    Team Sexey FTW!
    638-665-697- MW

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SeqWins View Post
    Yes that was like the first building I leveled up to 10, they make only like 90 Gold at LVL 10....MY income is at 4197 Right now...I see some other dudes around here are already in the 7000's
    Okay you cottage camping bozos..quote IPH excluding cottages and farms! Haha

Currently recruiting allies! Please resend a request or PM me your ID. I apologize for the inconvenience

Post Count
    Okay you cottage camping bozos..quote IPH excluding cottages and farms! Haha
    Oh sorry didn't know you guys rolled over here like in MW where you have to sell your Supply Depots and Armories so that others can feel better about their IPH...

Anyways you got any level 10's?
    Team Sexey FTW!
    638-665-697- MW

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I'm amazed by how far some of the non- canadian people have got levelling stuff up to. I downloaded the game the day it came onto European/UK itunes and I'm way behind some of the people on here, even though I can't have been running more than 12 hours max combined time without a building upgrading, and I did all the fastest ones first, plus have every building available.I've got the Magic building and a farm at 6, thats the highest I've got to!

Post Count
    Oh sorry didn't know you guys rolled over here like in MW where you have to sell your Supply Depots and Armories so that others can feel better about their IPH...

Anyways you got any level 10's?
    Nope..highest is a 7 ..though I am thinking of taking bazaar and silo to level 10 at some point.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by el_gringo View Post
    I'm amazed by how far some of the non- canadian people have got levelling stuff up to. I downloaded the game the day it came onto European/UK itunes and I'm way behind some of the people on here, even though I can't have been running more than 12 hours max combined time without a building upgrading, and I did all the fastest ones first, plus have every building available.I've got the Magic building and a farm at 6, thats the highest I've got to!
    THe Cottages were pretty easy to upgrade man, I believe to take my cottages to 10 the longest upgrade time was a day(24hrs) and that was to level 10 I forget how long it took me to take both of them to 10 but I'm pretty sure it was under a week for both...

SO let me ask yall a question since apparently few to none of you have LVL 10 buildings what's your vault at?
    Team Sexey FTW!
    638-665-697- MW

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    THe Cottages were pretty easy to upgrade man, I believe to take my cottages to 10 the longest upgrade time was a day(24hrs) and that was to level 10 I forget how long it took me to take both of them to 10 but I'm pretty sure it was under a week for both...

SO let me ask yall a question since apparently few to none of you have LVL 10 buildings what's your vault at?
    I got the cottages to 5 then moved onto other more important things, will probably go back and bring them to 7 soon though. I think the big time killer for me was doing the timber yard up to 4.

Fraid I'm not willing to answer the vault question, as I go above it fairly regularly.

Post Count

Yeah cottages i think 3-4 days for each. Between cottages and farms, thats like 3600 IPH.

Most people's vaults are around 10,000 - 16,000 now.

Post Count

I guess you got to delete player name and stuff but I don't know how to. Either ways it's my character so I don't think the owner will mind much lol
    Team Sexey FTW!
    638-665-697- MW

Post Count
    Yeah cottages i think 3-4 days for each. Between cottages and farms, thats like 3600 IPH.

Most people's vaults are around 10,000 - 16,000 now.
    Wheeeef 16000 sounds about right then I though I was under the average..

Team Sexey FTW!
    638-665-697- MW

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    aaaah, your doing a dreno. Wish I was just starting now, I'd do all kinds of nasty to you with your att/def (I spent 240 gems at the get-go on units).

It puzzles me, if your going to camp and build a huge army, why not do it at a slightly higher level where you a) have more money buildings and a timber yard and b) theres going to be a lot less random clueless people attacking you and pushing your xp up?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by el_gringo View Post
    aaaah, your doing a dreno. Wish I was just starting now, I'd do all kinds of nasty to you with your att/def (I spent 240 gems at the get-go on units).

It puzzles me, if your going to camp and build a huge army, why not do it at a slightly higher level where you a) have more money buildings and a timber yard and b) theres going to be a lot less random clueless people attacking you and pushing your xp up?
    Actually bro, I really don't care about KA much I've been playing MW for a little over 2 months now and that's the game I care about..CC and KA are just pastimes hence the levels and the income..I don't do anything else but upgrade money buildings and go back to MW..lol...so come do the nasty to me man lol and bring your girlfriends too.

And no DRENO is doing a ME!lol.....
    Team Sexey FTW!
    638-665-697- MW

Post Count
    I just have one level 10 at the moment a barracks.I just started the game just buying and everything and upgrading unit building and boost building first.but the cottage seems good that 90 gold every 5 mins most money building.It's only collect once every 24 hours.