Crime City HD

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Crime City HD

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Crime City HD

I had Crime City HD on my Ipad in just installed ios 5.1 and when i did it took everything off and put it back on. When Crime City came back up it was regular not HD if I install HD and will it just take over and change the game in there now or is there something else I have to do. Hope I made that clear.
    Upgrading Mafia would like Forum members. Please send send in game names PM so I'll know who I'm adding.Thanks.
    CC: 883 932 407
    MQ:387 252 109

Post Count
    Not sure. I haven't installed ios 5.1 yet for that reason. Curious to know myself.

Banned
    Post Count
    My husband did the ipad upgrade on Saturday - he had some issues when it came back up. His CC was still HD but for some reason the screen tapping was all off - took him a few close and opens to get it back to normal.

I'm not bothering with the upgrade..........

Banned
    Post Count
    Make sure you back up the game first you should be fine.

Post Count
    I had installed regular when I first joined and then installed HD which upgraded auto for me. It should work fine since data is on Funzio servers.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I think i may try the regular for a while it has some advantages and disadvatages. Advatages when you go to rob or fight when you click you have to click that second time for it to act so if you made a mistake there is a chance to catch it also on my phone I've never had it crash i want to see if it does on the ipad but, the graphics aren't as good and the boxes like for the events ect. are smaller and not as easy to read.
    Upgrading Mafia would like Forum members. Please send send in game names PM so I'll know who I'm adding.Thanks.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    you can't have both anymore on IOS 5 ?

Cause I like having both version , my none hd has problems with octagan valley ..

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dravak View Post
    you can't have both anymore on IOS 5 ?

Cause I like having both version , my none hd has problems with octagan valley ..
    i have both on ios 5

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by beaux View Post
    I think i may try the regular for a while it has some advantages and disadvatages. Advatages when you go to rob or fight when you click you have to click that second time for it to act so if you made a mistake there is a chance to catch it also on my phone I've never had it crash i want to see if it does on the ipad but, the graphics aren't as good and the boxes like for the events ect. are smaller and not as easy to read.
    You can just go in the settings menu and toggle "1 click jobs". Both HD and non-HD have that option.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    just added the HD version and both of them are on the ipad now. Don't know that there is any advantage to that will probably delete one soon but, both are there for now.