If anyone was wondering about "heavy thunder"...

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: If anyone was wondering about "heavy thunder"...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

If anyone was wondering about "heavy thunder"...

I didn't see any posts on here regarding the pay out for 'heavy thunder,' when you buy 4 armored SUV's. It was a complete waste of money. The SUV's are just awful for $480k each. The pay out was $8000 and 29 XP.

The next mission is 'way of the samurai' where you have to buy 9 Katanas for a total of 6.3M Is it even worth my time? My income per hour is only 60k.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    just all of them are waste of time and money, rewards are pretty much useless, go for economy regardless of goals and earn as much respect coins as u can. cc story makes u end up weak in HL

so what would u have to do? buy gold to compete
    lvl: 250
    atk: 17m+ @ 230 mafia
    iph: 14m

ID 431 445 807

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Seany527 View Post
    I didn't see any posts on here regarding the pay out for 'heavy thunder,' when you buy 4 armored SUV's. It was a complete waste of money. The SUV's are just awful for $480k each. The pay out was $8000 and 29 XP.

The next mission is 'way of the samurai' where you have to buy 9 Katanas for a total of 6.3M Is it even worth my time? My income per hour is only 60k.
    I'm on the same goal, my IPH is 720,000, and I haven't done it... But, having said that, it's up to your personal playing style. I may do it once I hit 1 mil IPH...