where can i buy cheap gold or items????

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: where can i buy cheap gold or items????

  1. #1
    Banned
    Member Since
    Apr 2012
    Location
    SYDNEY
    Post Count
    226

    where can i buy cheap gold or items????

    were can i buy cheap items or gold??? its too expensive?

  2. #2
    Prominent Poet xclusiv's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2011
    Post Count
    1,040
    just wait for a sale it get reduced for up 20percent, even during sale its still to expensive i personally think 100 dollars should get you 5,000 gold. lol
    seeya wouldnt wanna be ya!

  3. #3
    Banned
    Member Since
    Apr 2012
    Location
    SYDNEY
    Post Count
    226
    Quote Originally Posted by xclusiv View Post
    just wait for a sale it get reduced for up 20percent, even during sale its still to expensive i personally think 100 dollars should get you 5,000 gold. lol
    when r sales on do u know??

  4. #4
    Prominent Poet xclusiv's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2011
    Post Count
    1,040
    they happen every couple of weeks cant say when exactly
    seeya wouldnt wanna be ya!

  5. #5
    Vous pouvez acheter de l'or la vente ainsi que de nombreuses entreprises fournit de bons rabais et les offres d'achat et de vente d'or. Il vous suffit de rechercher les entreprises sur Internet ce qui donne de bonnes offres du site.

  6. #6
    Verbose Veteran HenryVIII's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2012
    Location
    USA
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    504
    I am a penny pincher... So if I were to buy gold, I would buy iTunes cards on sale, and then wait until a gold sale to spend them.


    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Just gonna bask in some smug today

  7. #7
    Banned
    Member Since
    Jun 2012
    Post Count
    739
    Quote Originally Posted by xclusiv View Post
    just wait for a sale it get reduced for up 20percent, even during sale its still to expensive i personally think 100 dollars should get you 5,000 gold. lol
    he say cheap not 20%.. lol....

    this game cost to much..

  8. #8
    Banned
    Member Since
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Behind you
    Post Count
    584
    Quote Originally Posted by tony187 View Post
    when r sales on do u know??
    Usually happens during weekends, starts on fridays but not every weekend

  9. #9
    Consistent Contributor haywood's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2012
    Location
    804
    Post Count
    220
    Sales seem to be towards the end of the month. Also I don't want to start a big debate but, yes gold is overpriced but if you save up and plan a purchase and use the bonus program it can be do-able. I mean by purchasing a vault of gold, you are already getting 50% extra gold, plus 20% off the price from a sale, plus depending on how much you spend you get free/bonus gold on top. I know in the long run its a waste being a phone game and all but you only live once and if you have the means why not have some fun.

  10. #10
    Banned
    Member Since
    Jul 2012
    Location
    london
    Post Count
    238
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Sales seem to be towards the end of the month. Also I don't want to start a big debate but, yes gold is overpriced but if you save up and plan a purchase and use the bonus program it can be do-able. I mean by purchasing a vault of gold, you are already getting 50% extra gold, plus 20% off the price from a sale, plus depending on how much you spend you get free/bonus gold on top. I know in the long run its a waste being a phone game and all but you only live once and if you have the means why not have some fun.
    exactly master haywood.

  11. #11
    Steady Scribe
    Member Since
    Nov 2012
    Post Count
    80
    Quote Originally Posted by tony187 View Post
    were can i buy cheap items or gold??? its too expensive?
    Its not what u really asked but my advice would be, DONT buy it. Once u start there is no end, just do tapjoy and play for fun.

  12. #12
    Verbose Veteran KemoKidd's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Post Count
    676
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeman View Post
    Its not what u really asked but my advice would be, DONT buy it. Once u start there is no end, just do tapjoy and play for fun.
    Very true. Pretty much all gold spenders will tell you it becomes addicting. I never thought I would purchase more than $20 worth of gold at a time. That turned into a $50 purchase and eventually a vault. I have almost entirely stopped spending on this game like 4 months ago and feel good about it.

  13. #13
    Articulate Author
    Member Since
    May 2012
    Location
    Wherever I go, there I am
    Post Count
    349
    Nice thread necro folks.

  14. #14
    Verbose Veteran Scarface corleone's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2012
    Location
    Sydney
    Post Count
    137
    where can i buy cheap gold or items????
    were can i buy cheap items or gold??? its too expensive?

    China!

  15. #15
    Verbose Veteran HenryVIII's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2012
    Location
    USA
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    504
    Quote Originally Posted by chimera69 View Post
    Nice thread necro folks.
    LOL, didn't notice this...

    Well, IBTL I guess.


    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Just gonna bask in some smug today

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •