I need advice !!!!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: I need advice !!!!

Banned
    Post Count

I need advice !!!!

im having trouble, ive got over 220 mafia members and ive bought heaps talking like 300x weapons 300x armor but the thing is it is all very cheap items like shotgun or revolver or knukle bustrs and know it came to a limit when i buy a assault rifle my 1st assault rifle it didnt count towards the att/def and every expensive item i buy doesnt add up its like im buying it for no reason im on level 45 and my attack is 2500 and deff is 3000, what can i do how can i fix this

Banned
    Post Count
    Please use your other thread. We do not need multiple threads from the same person asking the same issues. I have offered my help. If you choose not to listen then STOP fishing!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruiser View Post
    Please use your other thread. We do not need multiple threads from the same person asking the same issues. I have offered my help. If you choose not to listen then STOP fishing!
    +1 Bruiser.

@ OP, listen to Bruiser he knows what he's talkin about.
    Though I Wander I Am Not Lost... ~ CS
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of the women ~ Conan
    Quit CC on 5.16.12 .. lvl 146 .. Attacks 30339 Wins / 141 Losses .. Robberies 13838 Wins / 45 Losses
    Quit KA & MW on 7.06.12 .. Stats = Couldnt Care Less.
    FUNZIO got too GREEdy!

Banned
    Post Count
    See other thread.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Wow, people on this forum have become absolutely miserable over the past month...

Banned
    Post Count
    Don't worry, I'll try to help you. I've read on other posts that you should get like 300 Night Vision Binoculars (NVBs) and I think 500 Chain Whips (CWs) and Exceleros. The Sawn Off Shotgun isn't a bad replacement for the M4A1 which got nerfed. I'd say maybe 100 - 250 of those. You could go RPGs instead of Sawn Off Shotguns but I haven't unlocked those yet so I'm just sticking with Sawn Offs for now. These are all respect weapons. I hope this advice helps you and remember that there are other threads that explain this in more detail like "Duke's Obtaining higher attack/defence stats" in the "Best of the Best Guides!".

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by joaquim View Post
    Don't worry, I'll try to help you. I've read on other posts that you should get like 300 Night Vision Binoculars (NVBs) and I think 500 Chain Whips (CWs) and Exceleros. The Sawn Off Shotgun isn't a bad replacement for the M4A1 which got nerfed. I'd say maybe 100 - 250 of those. You could go RPGs instead of Sawn Off Shotguns but I haven't unlocked those yet so I'm just sticking with Sawn Offs for now. These are all respect weapons. I hope this advice helps you and remember that there are other threads that explain this in more detail like "Duke's Obtaining higher attack/defence stats" in the "Best of the Best Guides!".
    Exelero's unlock at level 115, so that's a no-go for him. The same for RPG's, and I don't know if he can get the mid-tier RP items.

He should increase his economy and buy the best cash items that he can afford. If you can get to Boardwalk, you can farm rusty M4A1's (7A/11D). Good stats for his level and easy to obtain. Save your Respect Points; if you are someone who does PvP a lot, you can get a lot of RP quickly. Don't spend it on Tommy Guns, Colombian Knifes, Combat Boots and Mustangs; they may seem to be good weapons, but those get replaced eventually and you won't get your RP back.