GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Almost embarrased to ask.

Lurker
    Post Count

Almost embarrased to ask.

Hey Forum,

I'm working to crank out attack goals to rack up RP and I have a dumb question. I scout my opponents stats before attacking and take a peak at their attack and defense. My goal is obviously to find those with weaker numbers than myself. My question is: Do I just need to be looking at attack stats when making this decision?

For example, let's say I have attack and defence of about 11k. If I come across another player that has attack of 8500k and defense 12k, am I good to go? Or would it make more sense to fight some who has A/D of 10k/10k? Does defense only factor into my ability to rob their buildings?

Seems basic, but I'm dreading being at 68/75 on a goal and making a mis-step. Thanks in advance.

Post Count
    If you are going to attack, compare your attack to their defense

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    you only need to look at their defence it is best if your attack is higher then their def. 10k attack can beat somone with 11 def but you might loose some of the fights.

Post Count
    U only look at their def but I usually look at their atk to see if they can fight back. If they can I leave
    1 thing I really hate.

1. Stealing tonyspaghettti's sig idea.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bopper View Post
    Hey Forum,

Seems basic, but I'm dreading being at 68/75 on a goal and making a mis-step. Thanks in advance.
    On those championship goals with undefeated streaks I was real careful with only attacking those significantly lower than me. The random factor caused me to lose more than one streak so I definitely only hit people with significantly lower attack and defense. Once the thug life started up, i was less worried since they don't require a streak so I will hit anyone equal or lower to me. I will try robbing higher defense as well.
    retired

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Boom View Post
    U only look at their def but I usually look at their atk to see if they can fight back. If they can I leave
    You whimp Where's the challenge in bottom feeding?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MonteCitan View Post
    You whimp Where's the challenge in bottom feeding?
    I will fully admit to bottom feeding on those streak goals.. too much work to lose a defeat 100 in a row
    retired

Post Count
    Beat the hell out of anyone you have the slightest chance of winning against then if they come back at you make sure you're collecting all your money and punish them over and over again until they cower like a little girl. Even if they're bigger than you, you can grab them by the balls by wasting their explosives, robbing mutiple times to break through with luck factor, banking your money and getting your collections. If you're average for your level, you can probably breach anyone if you try enough times. Make war with everyone, spare no one.
    Someday - and that day my never come, I'll call upon you to do a favour for me. But until that day, accept this justice as a gift.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Luciferianism View Post
    Beat the hell out of anyone you have the slightest chance of winning against then if they come back at you make sure you're collecting all your money and punish them over and over again until they cower like a little girl. Even if they're bigger than you, you can grab them by the balls by wasting their explosives, robbing mutiple times to break through with luck factor, banking your money and getting your collections. If you're average for your level, you can probably breach anyone if you try enough times. Make war with everyone, spare no one.
    Your responses are priceless LOL
    retired

Lurker
    Post Count
    Thanks all. Another answer from the forum.

Post Count
    Just don't attack me! I'm tender.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crime City Mark View Post
    Hahaha,

I have a story about that. I probably shouldn't share it. Kinda lame, actually. Forget I said anything.

Post Count
    i would wait until you see if yoiu can get the new event end item and then attack like crazy

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Babytway View Post
    i would wait until you see if yoiu can get the new event end item and then attack like crazy
    I hear ya there BabyT. I just dropped some gold on my first Rock Cafe (which looks steller, I might add) so I may be keeping the lights on at Funzio for a bit with my gold purchases to grab that Midas.

BTW: How's Jericho this time of year?
    Last edited by Bopper; 05-13-2012 at 06:13 PM. Reason: Canadian weather update

Post Count
    i live in Vancouver never been to jericho

Post Count
    Also, remember that the attac and defense stats shown when you check their profile is different from their actual stats when you attack/rob them. Generally if an opponent has a lot of defensive buildings, their true defense number could be much lower. For instance, it could say defense 36K but when you attack/rob them it might show actual defense 30K.