Is anyone saving Respect points and why?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Is anyone saving Respect points and why?

Post Count

Question Is anyone saving Respect points and why?

As thread stated, are you saving and why?

I started saving after I finished Thug life goals exactly 1 month and 1 day ago. I saved 100,000 RP. In that time I spend roughly 6000 RP while testing what some items adds to my att/def. It looks slow after TL finished, while I was doing them I averaged 60k RP a week... And why I'm saving? Partially because I finished CW,NVB and I don't want RPG about Exeleros still not sure, plus some guys think new stuff might come in maybe even RP explosives.

Photo of nice number.

Post Count
    Yes, you pretty much covered all the bases as to why.
    Though I Wander I Am Not Lost... ~ CS
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of the women ~ Conan
    Quit CC on 5.16.12 .. lvl 146 .. Attacks 30339 Wins / 141 Losses .. Robberies 13838 Wins / 45 Losses
    Quit KA & MW on 7.06.12 .. Stats = Couldnt Care Less.
    FUNZIO got too GREEdy!

Banned
    Post Count
    I saved for a while then bought 90 chain whips. I was holding out, hoping they would come out with an RP explosive.
    Probably happen now that I spent the RPs

Post Count
    Saving now..have 135 chain whips and just finished tl 180 so am planning on saving for a little while. Currently have 15 k and picked 2 k in this event
    retired

Post Count
    i use em soon as i get them. if something else comes out that requires RP i will just get it when it comes,

Post Count
    I was told if you don't spend any RP for a year, they turn in to gold. OR they might have said they turn old. It was a bad connection.
    Bandito - Level 200
    Indian

Post Count
    Sitting collecting dust because the current respect items add no value to my attack or defense.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I did the same thing and spent it all on Exelero's. Your stats will jump up instantly!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by erik View Post
    I was told if you don't spend any RP for a year, they turn in to gold. OR they might have said they turn old. It was a bad connection.
    They might turn to rusty RP...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumbernick9 View Post
    I did the same thing and spent it all on Exelero's. Your stats will jump up instantly!
    Not really they don't add no defense for me, attack wise they add like ~15...

Post Count
    I sitting on about 30K respect points. Using them will bump up my stats some but not really having problems finding people to PvP or rob right now. Will use the respect points if the pickings get slim.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Giedrius View Post
    Not really they don't add no defense for me, attack wise they add like ~15...
    I think you answered your own question, especially as it pertains to yourself. You and apparently at least some others have no reason to spend it if no RP item adds much of anything to your stats.

For now, I don't have much problem winning fights so I'll spend when new items come out or I need a boost in stats to compete. Currently have about 70,000 saved up. Funzio adds one thing like every 6 months so I'm guessing I'll be waiting for awhile.

Post Count
    I have over 90k saved up, waiting (or should I say hoping), for new (r) items like explosives. Since I'm done with thug life goals, it will be harder to amass (r) if new cool stuff comes out. The big question each player should answer is if you NEED the stats now or can wait. There will always be some stronger players than you (unless your name is Xenoke), but as long as you are competitive, I say save them. I used all mine when hit the shark tank at 142, and have been saving them all since level 155 or so (I'm level 175 ish now). Good luck!