On average, how long can you guys leave PTs (or anything nice) uncollected before someone gets to it before you?

Last night/this morning I missed my PTs/8s, and when I realized I missed it I decided to let it be and set them to a collection schedule that makes more sense than the times I was working with (caused by missing the timer a week or two ago).

So I went to bed and when I woke up they were still untouched. Not the usual "I left CC running and the news is slow" kind of untouched, but actually, really, still sitting there ready for full collection. I know this because I closed and restarted CC as I was still early for the time I wanted to set my 8s to. On reboot I found the same thing. Untouched PTs and no news. I can't believe they sat for several hours without being robbed.

My news was slow though. I later found that there were MANY unsuccessful robbery attempts, most of which were made by rivals seeking revenge.

Very rarely do I get to see evidence that my defense can be effective, so that was nice to wake up to.

Does anyone else have a cool story like that?