2 hour rule on attackers means exactly what

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2 hour rule on attackers means exactly what

Post Count

2 hour rule on attackers means exactly what

Does this mean I am off of their feed and they can only find me through the rivals list, not rather a direct attack via the news feed?

Yes there are consequences for hunting NightClubs LOL....

I need to take a break from NC hunting so I can hang onto gun safes
    retired

Post Count
    It means the person cannot be attacked by anyone for another 2 hours from the 10th attack they receive. After the 10th attack 2 hours later you can attack them 10 more times.
    CC Ghost Level: 156 Attack: 56,885 Defense: 61,046 Income: $334,914

KA Ghost Level: 50 Attack: 12,178 Defense: 16,051 Income: 2570
    293-015-965

New Concept - Event With Teams Thread

Kingdom Age iOS Beginners Guide

Et Tu Brute?

Nothing Changes Unless You Make It Change

Where I Come From, People Don't Talk Unless They Have Something To Say

Power Resides Where Men Believe It Resides

Post Count
    Okay, thought it was an hour.. so is there anyway to know if you are on someones news feed still?
    retired

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by iteachem View Post
    Okay, thought it was an hour.. so is there anyway to know if you are on someones news feed still?
    Nope, depends how many quick their news feed fills up. If they get a lot of comments/attacks/robberies then a rough estimate is a day? In my case people dont stay longer than 6 hours because I get hit/robbed a lot due to my lack of interest in collecting on time.
    CC Ghost Level: 156 Attack: 56,885 Defense: 61,046 Income: $334,914

KA Ghost Level: 50 Attack: 12,178 Defense: 16,051 Income: 2570
    293-015-965

New Concept - Event With Teams Thread

Kingdom Age iOS Beginners Guide

Et Tu Brute?

Nothing Changes Unless You Make It Change

Where I Come From, People Don't Talk Unless They Have Something To Say

Power Resides Where Men Believe It Resides

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost818 View Post
    Nope, depends how many quick their news feed fills up. If they get a lot of comments/attacks/robberies then a rough estimate is a day? In my case people dont stay longer than 6 hours because I get hit/robbed a lot due to my lack of interest in collecting on time.
    Then I could probably bait a building for a few hours to see if it is hittable in the window. If nothing then I am probably good. I don't mind the attacks since the payoff form my attacking him is pretty good, but want to hang on the the gun safes and I loose those too easily to this guy.
    retired

Post Count
    Since your loosing a lot of gun safes to this guy, which he probably realizes is annoying you and his way of getting back at you. Can you still be robbed if you have uncollected buildings after hitting the attack max losses? I would bait a decent building either way, this way you will have a direct link to some one who is actively playing and hopefully easily replenish those lost cases. Hopefully during an event his newsfeed will have more activity and you will fall off of it.
    CC: 838 793 716

Post Count
    There's a guy who attacks me over and over again because I got his upscale club once. He keeps getting my gun safes too : (. His stats are far superior because somehow he has 198 blast guard helmets, 245 steel garrottes, 268 M4A1 or whatever it's called and this thing called diamond strap which is very powerful ... He attacks me 10 times every 2 hours even when I don't have any money on me and robs all my buildings. I hate him. Though, I want to be him.
    Someday - and that day my never come, I'll call upon you to do a favour for me. But until that day, accept this justice as a gift.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Luciferianism View Post
    There's a guy who attacks me over and over again because I got his upscale club once. He keeps getting my gun safes too : (. His stats are far superior because somehow he has 198 blast guard helmets, 245 steel garrottes, 268 M4A1 or whatever it's called and this thing called diamond strap which is very powerful ... He attacks me 10 times every 2 hours even when I don't have any money on me and robs all my buildings. I hate him. Though, I want to be him.
    The same case on me when hank is trying to deplete my ATMs. Lucky enough I was able to earn more ATM than lost and never got depleted...Better just ignore your enemy and move on. Also, according to the rummers, less safe means greater opening rate
    No Gold Forever

IPH 28m

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Maniaxe View Post
    Since your loosing a lot of gun safes to this guy, which he probably realizes is annoying you and his way of getting back at you. Can you still be robbed if you have uncollected buildings after hitting the attack max losses? I would bait a decent building either way, this way you will have a direct link to some one who is actively playing and hopefully easily replenish those lost cases. Hopefully during an event his newsfeed will have more activity and you will fall off of it.
    I think what I am doing is working (up to 5 gun parts, 25K, 500 Respect and 3 fails in 10 opens).. This guy is so annoyed with me that he will hit every building I have repeatedly even if he only ends up getting a few bucks. He has yet to hit a real money earner of mine so its more annoying than anything, but I deserve it lol

It was kinda fun messing with him when there was no event and now worries about robberies and attacks. He would hit me up during the day for maybe a couple of thousand dollars and then I would take his upscales and churches late at night (tough to take with many losses but burning his explosives as well)... I am way up on him with money, but he is 10K stronger than me know (spends excessive gold and given the spike in the number of his gold weapons over the last few days he must feel insecure.

As far as cases today.. I have a system that seems to give me one exactly when I need it. I am waiting till right before the 1 hour timer to grab a few..I have been able to successfully do that 5 times now so my case loss hasn't actually affected my openings yet.

Good idea to bait a decent building for anyone else as well. I should try that.

My biggest question for why the newsfeed issue is that he only gets me every two hours now and building hits come at the same time, so I think I am off his feed because last night he would attack every two hours but rob me every 20 minutes or so. I think that since I am off his feed he can only attack/rob every 2 hours since there is no direct link to rob without an attack first.
    retired

Post Count
    I hate him. Though, I want to be him.
    If the players name was God this would be perfect LOL
    retired

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Alice View Post
    The same case on me when hank is trying to deplete my ATMs. Lucky enough I was able to earn more ATM than lost and never got depleted...Better just ignore your enemy and move on. Also, according to the rummers, less safe means greater opening rate
    I would agree at this point 10 opens 5 parts, 1 money, 500 Respect. Only 3 fails so far.
    retired

Post Count
    I just robbed his crematorium twice, getting 6,600 each time. It cost me something like 20 hand grenades, but it's a matter of principle. And yes, I know he'll find me on his newsfeed now.
    Someday - and that day my never come, I'll call upon you to do a favour for me. But until that day, accept this justice as a gift.

Post Count
    I just robbed his crematorium twice, getting 6,600 each time. It cost me something like 20 hand grenades, but it's a matter of principle. And yes, I know he'll find me on his newsfeed now.
    Totally agree.. I put at least 50 percent of robbery cash into explosives. One thing I found is I loaded up on those 50 dollar cocktails and even though they give no stat fix when I lose explosives rather than three grenades I usually lose two cocktails and 1 grenade. It seems to prefer pulling them over the grenades when I hit a building.

BTW just saw an 88 with lucifer.. is that you
    retired

Post Count
    I'm level 80 but don't worry I'll be robbing you in no time... Mwuhahaha. I mean uh, no, not me. What's your in game name for future reference?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by iteachem View Post
    My biggest question for why the newsfeed issue is that he only gets me every two hours now and building hits come at the same time, so I think I am off his feed because last night he would attack every two hours but rob me every 20 minutes or so. I think that since I am off his feed he can only attack/rob every 2 hours since there is no direct link to rob without an attack first.
    You can only be attacked 10 times per 2 hours... That does NOT include robberies. You can be robbed until you have nothing left to rob.

Just wanted to make that clear if you didn't already know
    Line ID: clementine88