You know your being stalked when....

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You know your being stalked when....

Post Count

You know your being stalked when....

Do you enjoy the fact that someone with essentially no life is wasting their time trying to hit that random low level building that you really don't care about.

Here is the story

I have this guy named rudi who blind attacked me a few days ago.. when I hit him back he had a level two church open or something like that that I torched for decent cash... He left some play with fire message on my wall and since then has been ridiculously obsessed with me.

He is stronger then me but is losing explosives every time he hits me and really has no impact on me except my losses stat. He has hit me about 15 - 20 times today. Heck I just collected a level one sports bar and got hit within seconds..

I just left a message telling him "this man crush you have on me seems to be pretty serious. I will be expecting a ring or therapy soon".

Anyway how do you get into their heads.. a new dimension of the game is opening up...
    I think I am totally in this guys head and I find it quite funny.... Never been stalked before and kinda enjoying it
    Last edited by iteachem; 05-11-2012 at 05:32 PM.
    retired

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Ha ha. I'm still laughing at how you think a level 2 Church is "serious cash".

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumbernick9 View Post
    Well its not, but relative to what he took from me...
    retired

Post Count
    Well its not, but relative to what he took from me...

fixed it for you
    retired

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Ha, but seriously Its just part of the game. In 3days he will be out of your life.

Post Count
    Ha, but seriously Its just part of the game. In 3days he will be out of your life.
    Oh I am not worried at all.. Its kinda funny to think about how much of his time is focused on me. I was more asking about the mental games people play....Motivation in this game is interesting in how people respond to attacks, comments, taunts etc
    retired

Banned
    Post Count
    Why you laughing - that's good coin for me - pray tell what is good for you?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I can't wait to see your threads when (IF) you make it to the higher levels.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasha54 View Post
    Why you laughing - that's good coin for me - pray tell what is good for you?
    Taking a guy for a $700,000 ride twice a day. The daily response from these fools is where the real fun lies.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I have someone doing the same to me right now. I attacked first for respect points then he came back and robbed some of my crappy buildings, losing one then winning one so my wall is red, green, red, green etc. So I attacked again since he was the only one on my news. Now for the past 4 days he just keeps robbing my crap buildings. I mean, he is getting like $300 per hit hitting laundromats and shoe stores haha it's really pathetic. When people rob me big amounts I understand. But robbing such low amounts seems stupid, I'm not sure how I even got under his skin as all I did was attack.

"Do you enjoy the fact that someone with essentially no life is wasting their time trying to hit that random low level building that you really don't care about."
    Yeah I do kind of enjoy it. Except that he's taking up my whole news. And his income is like $30k/hour so I can't rob back. I guess I don't actually enjoy it.

Post Count
    Taking a guy for a $700,000 ride twice a day. The daily response from these fools is where the real fun lies.
    How is this guy not timing the collection? He could easily leave it or resync at a better schedule
    retired

Post Count
    OT EDIT: I've never heard of any mind games. You could just rob ONE of his laundromats whenever you could. Just ONE of them. I'm sure that would drive me bonkers.
    Last edited by Spartacus; 05-11-2012 at 06:18 PM. Reason: I'm sleepy...

Post Count
    You've brought up a good topic and asked a valid question, and then you get an irrational, negative attention seeking person posting crap like that in response.

Does that tell you anything about the mental games people play even here on the forum?

I really wish I had the answer to your question but I have read so many posts in here and in the game that make me shake my head in disbelief at the ignorance and immaturity I've long since stopped trying to figure them out. You'd probably been better off asking your 6th graders after reading these responses by Plumbernick.
    "It sucks to be me"

Post Count
    Same level better stats... Hits me more often than every two. Robs sometimes then attacks others.. Has gone back and forth between attacking and robbing which puts more posts on my news feed till most everything is him...

Doesn't really affect the way I play as I don't repeatedly go after people again and again...I just don,t get how someone can become that obsessed..makes me kinda feel bad for the guy....I mean heck I actually do other things than play this game and based on the frequency of his hits, he doesn't do much else.
    retired

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I've had the same player attack me for going on 50+ straight days now. He's 30 levels higher than me tho. I don't understand but it doesn't effect me in anyway so I just over look it