Funzio - Please sort out the weapons inventory. It's a total mess!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Funzio - Please sort out the weapons inventory. It's a total mess!

Post Count

Funzio - Please sort out the weapons inventory. It's a total mess!

Dear Funzio,

Please can you look into making some changes to the inventory layout because the current layout is shocking and a total mess!!!!

The first suggestion should be a pretty simple change and shouldn't take long to implement. The other suggestions may take a bit longer to implement but i think they will add great value to the game and give all those players who are saying they are getting bored, something else to look at and do within the game.

1.) Each of our ‘Inventory's’ should be sorted by how powerful each weapon is and list the weapons in order from the most powerful to the least powerful.
    It would be very useful if there was some sort of toggle button within each inventory to switch between 'Attack' and 'Defence'. This way we could select 'Attack' and see what our 500 most powerful attack weapons are, which would be of great benefit because we would know what weapons to buy to increase our 'Attack' stats. This means players would constantly be able to see where their weaknesses are for attacking people.
    If we could also select 'Defence' and see what our 500 most powerful defence weapons are, we would be able to figure out which weapons to buy to best increase our defence stats to help fend off attacks from rivals.

This must be a pretty simple change and would add a new angle and a bit of freshness to the game.

2.) I hate the fact that my ‘Inventory’ has so many weapons in it and a lot of them don’t get used by my mafia. I think each player should have an ‘Armory’ where they can store weapons that aren’t being used by their mafia. Alternatively give players the option to sell weapons in a similar format to selling buildings etc. I know this will complicate things when doing the missions in the map area's hence why I think the armory is a much better idea.

3.) Get rid of the ‘Loot’ tab, all the loot weapons are displayed under each category anyway. You could use this space as the ‘Armory’ for players to move the equipment into that they don’t want to or isn’t using by their mafia.

The 'My Mob' list also needs sorting because it's not very user friendly. It's torture to search through!!! I've got 30 people who I’ve introduced to Crime City and regularly visit their hood to view their progress. Its torture scrolling through my 500 mafia members to find the ones who I wish to visit and lately I’ve given up using this feature. I feel really sorry for those players who have 1000 mafia members. As far as I can work out the VIP tab is useless and barely used. Why not replace this tab with a "Mafia Bosses" tab where players are able to move their favourite mafia members into. This would make it a lot easier to visit our friend’s hood.

I think all the above suggestions would really improve the gameplay of Crime City.

What do we think forum members?? Please leave some feedback, i'd like to hear your thoughts.
    CC History

Financial District Fallout >FC's unbeaten reign came to an end in a fair fight against SAS on 18/11/13.

We Be Clubbin' District >Fight Club won its 14th district in a row and retired as the greatest syndicate in CC.

Nightlife District Knockout >Lights Out took 1st place from SAS by a mere 47,644 points.

Bay Harbor Beach Brawl >1st. TAW - 128m, 2nd. SAS - 122m, 3rd. SC - 40m

Post Count
    I like it. I hope this gets implemented in the near future.

Post Count
    Thanks for your support. I just wish they'd sort it out. It's such a simple change!
    CC History

Financial District Fallout >FC's unbeaten reign came to an end in a fair fight against SAS on 18/11/13.

We Be Clubbin' District >Fight Club won its 14th district in a row and retired as the greatest syndicate in CC.

Nightlife District Knockout >Lights Out took 1st place from SAS by a mere 47,644 points.

Post Count
    +100 and now to make the post long enough
    retired

Post Count
    Great and much needed changes suggested above. AAA+
    Swingle007 lvl 219 162k/188k IPH 4.2m/hr. 777 062 852 <----add me

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by iteachem View Post
    +100 and now to make the post long enough
    Hello mate, hopefully if we can get enough support and keep it at the top of the forum Funzio might actually make the changes. The first one is such a simple change surely it should only take them a couple of days!!!
    CC History

Post Count
    Absolutely agree. I've got the same problem with friends I've been playing with. We joined up ages ago, well before I had 600+ people in my mafia. To go to the bottom of the list to see my friends hoods is just way too time consuming to be worth it. Plus the inventory changes would be so helpful, without having to use all the calculators people took the time to make (nice work tho)

Post Count
    Something to do to get your friends up to the top of the list, is remove them from your mafia, and then re-add them. They should appear somewhere near the top now.

Post Count
    Yes, I agree. My inventory is so messed up that sometimes my mob grab butterfly knives when they mean to grab serrated blades.

Post Count
    To prevent cheating I doubt they'll allow us to sell weapons. Rest of the ideas are beautiful!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Great ideas. You have my support.
    Level 118...915k/hr....53/55k A/D

$1,000,000 IPH here I come!!!!

Post Count
    Have a Filter button instead of a Loot page.

In the filter page you can have the categories filter with the following options:

1) Attack Strong Weak
    v/ Defense v/ Strong Weak
    Alphabetized A-Z Z-A
    Date Acquired Recent First
    Money Worth High Low
    2) Gold weapons v/ Front Middle Back
    Respect weapons Front v/ Middle Back
    3) Unused weapons v/ Hide Show
    4) Combine Categories Yes v/ No
    Last edited by Dreno33; 05-11-2012 at 12:04 AM.
    I haven't played since 2012... I heard there was inflation since, lol.
    NAME LVL BONUS INCOME ATT : DEF
    MW Dreno33 60 UK 3XX,XXX,XXX 66,XXX,XXX,XXX,XXX : 68,XXX,XXX,XXX,XXX
    CC TheDreno33 62 Tycoon 70,XXX,XXX 9,XXX,XXX,XXX : 7,XXX,XXX,XXX
    GREE bought Funzio's games for $210 Million! Why?
    I downloaded it for free!

Post Count
    @Draino

For a FNG, you sure come up with some good ideas.
    GREE(D) is trying to put the fun back into Funzio.

Post Count
    Sadly, ideas like this have been raised more times than I can count and nothing has ever been done .
    Though I Wander I Am Not Lost... ~ CS
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of the women ~ Conan
    Quit CC on 5.16.12 .. lvl 146 .. Attacks 30339 Wins / 141 Losses .. Robberies 13838 Wins / 45 Losses
    Quit KA & MW on 7.06.12 .. Stats = Couldnt Care Less.
    FUNZIO got too GREEdy!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Nicely said, been thinking tht for ages. 
    Lvl 167 MaDrAvEr $340k IPH 28k/33k att/def  have u heard???? About the word???? Everbody knows tht the bird is the word  415-164-573