camping - Page 12

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: camping

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    I'm far from level 250 and my news feed has been green for months.
    So what are the stats of these other accounts mr I'm the strongest the world has ever known?
    Yes your right, ill never be the strongest at my level, and neither will you once you grow a pair and level up.
    As I've said before, keep pestering your idol, he knows about my stats and my level.
    You have no idea about ltqs, some can be completed in one level, some at least the normal can with thousands of stats.
    As Jahova said, the raid boss have us massive increases, and we never levelled once.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Im Jahova View Post
    But he will just say he's "smart" for being a coward. He will have lower stats then most people that play this game and as of right now since he's only level 1, he is the weakest player in crime city. The ones with 100 stats level 3 are stronger then him.
    Bc that makes any sense lmfao! Ilast I checked I have a funzio id which makes me a player!! I am level 1, once I level I will be doing the same events as all of you (mayb not the same bc I kno how to do math to see which events are worth it just not do them all like these guys do) but getting better weapons, as we know get better as time goes!! So anyone in the 150+ levels wasted all those levels getting crap compared to the weapons now. All top players made minis bc they kno this is a fact. Not my fault your to cheap to buy another device to make a mini on! I would love to see your good bc I'm sure it's a rookie tier one! High level crap iph and stats. Again I am level 1'so anything I do is better than what u had on level 10!! Muahhhhhhhahah hahahahahaha you will never be better than me and you can't handle it. I am #1

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    I see. You obviously know nothing, that's why you have to ask others what to do.
    And because we are proving you wrong you have to start trying to throw names and being homophobic?
    So what if I am a homosexual? What does that have to do with anything? Or is this just you showing how immature and how much of a child you actually are?

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TBC Ghost View Post
    How cute you guys are a couple!!!! I new you guys had feelings for each other!! Kinda weird tho!! And NO YOU CAN NOT FINISH A LTQ IN 1 LEVEL it's impossible end of story lol dumbest comment yet. Once I hit level 2 I will be the strongest for my level same w level 3,4,5 you will never be as good as me ever once I start doing bosses I won't level either lol now go away ill one w your lil bf
    Can a mod please ban this idiot? First, he necro's the thread, then he talks crap about his ''adventures'' and he pisses everyone off with comments like this.

Idiot, stop this nonsense. You're only embarrassing yourself.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    I think he has just proved to the forum that he is a child and a troll.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TBC Ghost View Post
    Bc that makes any sense lmfao! Ilast I checked I have a funzio id which makes me a player!! I am level 1, once I level I will be doing the same events as all of you (mayb not the same bc I kno how to do math to see which events are worth it just not do them all like these guys do) but getting better weapons, as we know get better as time goes!! So anyone in the 150+ levels wasted all those levels getting crap compared to the weapons now. All top players made minis bc they kno this is a fact. Not my fault your to cheap to buy another device to make a mini on! I would love to see your good bc I'm sure it's a rookie tier one! High level crap iph and stats. Again I am level 1'so anything I do is better than what u had on level 10!! Muahhhhhhhahah hahahahahaha you will never be better than me and you can't handle it. I am #1
    It doesn't make sense because you don't have any intelligence. I have 3 campers accounts and my lowest one when it was level 9 had over 400k stats. Saying I will never be better then you yet you will never have the stats I have.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroPimples View Post
    He proved that when he made his first post

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jmeijer View Post
    Can a mod please ban this idiot? First, he necro's the thread, then he talks crap about his ''adventures'' and he pisses everyone off with comments like this.

Idiot, stop this nonsense. You're only embarrassing yourself.
    Yes CJ or Any other mod needs to get in here because it's getting pretty ridiculous

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Im Jahova View Post
    Yes CJ or Any other mod needs to get in here because it's getting pretty ridiculous
    They r watching just laughing .. It's funny how you add posts I don't write

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroPimples View Post
    Troll? I'm the only camper talking lol this is a camping thread last I checked. Close this thread it's not mine don't hate I am #1

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    How do you know I'm not a camper? I have an account in tier 1, and another in tier 5.
    Anyway, this is my last post to you.
    I won't be having any discussions with a prejudiced person like you.
    Want nothing to do with homophobic people.

I'm a camper.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Like it wasnt obvious to everyone he was the same person.
    And talking to himself in a thread? Really?

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Team:420 View Post
    Talking to all you faggit narcs in here.. Mainly pimples who is a **** up and is so ugly his mom beat him to try and fix his face then Jahova who is worse than a jahovas witness knocking at your door on a Sunday morning just want to break his face in. **** YOU ALL I will continue being number 1....
    Can a mod please ban this idiot? First, he necro's the thread, then he talks crap about his ''adventures'' and he pisses everyone off with comments like this. And after that, he uses his second account to insult everyone.

Idiot, stop this nonsense. You're only embarrassing yourself. Again.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Team:420 View Post
    #1 forever
    #1 in League Two is still crap. Try to be #1 in the Premier League and we'll talk further.