grrrrr

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: grrrrr

North Carolina, and btw my "about me" in no way wans your sympathy or pitty!
    Post Count

grrrrr

This guy keeps attacking me and winning! His attk/def is way lower then mine, wth is goin on lol?

Just cuz I'm a girl and my name is Crybaby, doesn't mean I won't kick your butt! Lol
    CC: 156 264 291

Post Count
    Increase your attack/defense... or drop out of his sight by adding/subtracting mafia members.

What lvl are you? It's possible he has a tone of attack points?

Indian Groupie
    A/D 15k/15k | IPH $80k | LVL173 | 499er

Post Count
    Is it me? I only have ~25k att and I can rob a guy in my empire times with almost 40k def

CC: 189k/173k
    Without syndicate

MW: 817 804 062

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jaywalker View Post
    Is it me? I only have ~25k att and I can rob a guy in my empire times with almost 40k def
    I was recently robbed by a stalker with attack of 26,xxx and my real defense is 45,xxx (took him many, many tries) Just part of the game.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sexkitteh View Post
    Increase your attack/defense... or drop out of his sight by adding/subtracting mafia members.

What lvl are you? It's possible he has a tone of attack points?
    I'm lvl 47 and his aattk/def is at least 500 pts below mine. His Mafia is 366, mine 290....seems something wonky goin on here

Just cuz I'm a girl and my name is Crybaby, doesn't mean I won't kick your butt! Lol

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by crybaby View Post
    I'm lvl 47 and his aattk/def is at least 500 pts below mine. His Mafia is 366, mine 290....seems something wonky goin on here
    There's nothing weird about that. Today I lost one fight out of 10 to a guy with 4k lower defense than my attack.
    Kaz
    435 879 533
    Level 153
    66k Attack 67k Defense
    522k IPH

Post Count
    I mean he's not getting anything, but its like the fly buzzing around your ear constantly, so annoying! An @ jay, I knew it! Lol

Post Count
    @crybaby

This is the kind of stuff that happens to the FNG (Funny New Girl, in your own individual case).
    GREE(D) is trying to put the fun back into Funzio.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifty View Post
    @crybaby

This is the kind of stuff that happens to the FNG (Funny New Girl, in your own individual case).
    but I'm not new anymore, no fair! Lol

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I've been robbing a guy with 3k more defense than my attack. He has two level 5 nightclubs among other leve 10 buildings. In two days I've hit him for 15million. I think he may have quit because his I haven't been able to collect from him since yesterday afternoon. I hope he comes back soon 25 million more before I can buy my nightclub.
    Level 118...915k/hr....53/55k A/D

$1,000,000 IPH here I come!!!!