Tips for improving Mafia Attack

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tips for improving Mafia Attack

Lurker
    Post Count

Tips for improving Mafia Attack

Hello everyone! First of all, sorry for my english, I am italian, so please forgive me if I will do some mistakes I am new in Crime City and in this forum, I would be very grateful to receive some tips in how to increase my Mafia Attack ( for example: what are the best guns or melee to buy and so on...)

Currently I am level 48, Mafia Attack 1949 and Mafia Defense 2293

Thank you!

Name in the game: eagle 467 791 330

Post Count
    Buy gold and then buy weapons with said gold.. best and easiest way

Banned
    Post Count
    Your stats look a little weak for your level, so I would recommend slowing down on the leveling for a while (stop doing the maps). Some of the best weapons are the those you can purchase with respect points (RP). Earn that respect and get them weapons! I'm a big fan of the night vision binoculars (NVB). Set a goal, like 200 NVB, and focus on it. There's some good threads on this forum about earning RP, so look 'em up. By the way, what's your income per hour?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    There are ways that are easier on your real wallet. Buying gold is the easiest way but certainly not the cheapest. Some people spend hundreds of real money on gold. Unless your prepared to do that I suggest you invest time instead.

A brief summary of all the things you can find on this form.

Each mafia member that you have can bring a one of each category weapon to a fight( gun, explosive, melee, vehicle armor) your goal is to make sure that each mafia member brings the best weapon to the fight.

During each fight you can bring 5 mafia members for each level you are. So if you are level 5 you can bring 25 thugs to the fight with you. Level 48 you can bring 240 thugs to the fight. To increase your stats increase your mafia members and equip them with the best weapons.

Review this http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...st-quot-Guides!

It has a lot of what you need to get going. Good luck and welcome to Crime City.
    Last edited by MaddSkillz; 05-10-2012 at 12:24 AM.
    Level 118...915k/hr....53/55k A/D

$1,000,000 IPH here I come!!!!

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulio View Post
    Your stats look a little weak for your level, so I would recommend slowing down on the leveling for a while (stop doing the maps). Some of the best weapons are the those you can purchase with respect points (RP). Earn that respect and get them weapons! I'm a big fan of the night vision binoculars (NVB). Set a goal, like 200 NVB, and focus on it. There's some good threads on this forum about earning RP, so look 'em up. By the way, what's your income per hour?

The income per hour is $ 4,495, Mafia Members 319, number of weapons 403 and number of armor 193

Thank you everyone for the tips!

Banned
    Post Count
    Make sure you're always upgrading a building

Post Count
    193 armor for 319 mafia says that you need more armor to equip all your mafia
    403 weapons also says not enough guns/melee weapons
    Vehicles will tend to be the hardest to get up to the number of mafia you have

A good indicator of whether you have a good attack total is to divide your total attack by the number of Mafia members.
    In your case, it will be 1949/319=6.1
    You should try to get that ratio up to between 35 and 40, which also means that your average attack for each item category should be around 10. i.e gun, melee, armor, vehicle. In other words, get items with at least 10 attack points or more. (you may not be able to do so immediately but just fully equipping all your mafia members will be a big boost to your attack score)

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulio View Post
    Make sure you're always upgrading a building
    Actually I'm trying to upgrade to level 10 the laundromats I have, since they collect money every 5minutes.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nudie View Post
    193 armor for 319 mafia says that you need more armor to equip all your mafia
    403 weapons also says not enough guns/melee weapons
    Vehicles will tend to be the hardest to get up to the number of mafia you have

A good indicator of whether you have a good attack total is to divide your total attack by the number of Mafia members.
    In your case, it will be 1949/319=6.1
    You should try to get that ratio up to between 35 and 40, which also means that your average attack for each item category should be around 10. i.e gun, melee, armor, vehicle. In other words, get items with at least 10 attack points or more. (you may not be able to do so immediately but just fully equipping all your mafia members will be a big boost to your attack score)

So every memeber of my mafia must have at least 1 gun, 1 armor, 1 melee, 1 explosive and 1 car? Damn you are right, I didn't think about it!

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MaddSkillz View Post
    There are ways that are easier on your real wallet. Buying gold is the easiest way but certainly not the cheapest. Some people spend hundreds of real money on gold. Unless your prepared to do that I suggest you invest time instead.

Each mafia member that you have can bring a one of each category weapon to a fight( gun, explosive, melee, vehicle armor) your goal is to make sure that each mafia member brings the best weapon to the fight.

During each fight you can bring 5 mafia members for each level you are. So if you are level 5 you can bring 25 thugs to the fight with you. Level 48 you can bring 240 thugs to the fight. To increase your stats increase your mafia members and equip them with the best weapons.

It has a lot of what you need to get going. Good luck and welcome to Crime City.
    I think I will buy some gold. As you said, this is not the cheapest way to improve the attack, but it is the fastest one

Lurker
    Post Count

where is all my vehicule when i attack?

Quote Originally Posted by Dado91 View Post
    Hello everyone! First of all, sorry for my english, I am italian, so please forgive me if I will do some mistakes I am new in Crime City and in this forum, I would be very grateful to receive some tips in how to increase my Mafia Attack ( for example: what are the best guns or melee to buy and so on...)

Currently I am level 48, Mafia Attack 1949 and Mafia Defense 2293

Thank you!

Name in the game: eagle 467 791 330
    Quote Originally Posted by MaddSkillz View Post

every one playing states that you bring each category in a fight. how come when I attack I only see 20 vehicle and no explosives in the attack results on treads it says it chooses the best ones. that's fine but should still list the weapons used on the attack

Post Count
    Mr necro, it only shows your top items used if on droid. Lots of fun bugs for us.

Banned
    Post Count
    Don't necro threads.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Time View Post
    Don't necro threads.
    Don't bump necro threads.

Post Count
    Don't bump bumped necro threads
    We care about you, submit a ticket and we'll eventually get to it.
    Gree/Funzio = shady, ARBITRARY AND CAPRICIOUS. BOYCOTT GOLD!

Harry Tuttle - Heating Engineer, one of the 99%
    no paperwork my specialty - no 27B-6 necessary

CC 697 022 423
    MW 989 016 200

My theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljbBayiWglg

Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik
    Henchmen will never leave you.