Defense

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Defense

Lurker
    Post Count

Defense

Ok. Building Defense and Inventory Defense. If my total defense is 1000, for example, does it make a difference whether Im being attacked or robbed? Meaning, are the buildings(defense) strictly for robbing and my Inventory(defense) just for fighting?

Post Count
    See white frogs answer below (post #6)

It's more wordy but much more specific & detailed.

+1 to white frog.
    Last edited by CounterSniper; 05-09-2012 at 07:30 PM.
    Though I Wander I Am Not Lost... ~ CS
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of the women ~ Conan
    Quit CC on 5.16.12 .. lvl 146 .. Attacks 30339 Wins / 141 Losses .. Robberies 13838 Wins / 45 Losses
    Quit KA & MW on 7.06.12 .. Stats = Couldnt Care Less.
    FUNZIO got too GREEdy!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    i stopped adding points to my "SKILLS" defense after around 45, and i now realize after reading these forums that i was stupid to even give that many points to defense. seems better to just put all your skill points into stamina and energy for missions

Post Count
    Since no one knows for sure what the true effects Attack & Defense skill points do to the fight/rob calculation, I don't see how one could consider allocation to them "stupid".

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Am still testing the defense skill on robberies effect , but so far since hardly people attack me back.

Bit let say the 100 attack of people bankbuster have a huge impact on robberies ,
    Those with the same stats without them , cannot break trough to rob me .
    Those with have a hard time even getting trough my 175 defense , no babytway I Am counting you out !
    Will never have that much defense skill to stop you

But like said nothing is confirmed , it just testing it out and trying to get people to rob me with high stats .
    with or without bankbusters . but so far most give up , maybe am costing them too much explosives.

Post Count
    First, you need to understand the effective defense that your defense buildings provide. Once you have this, that is what is added to your attack and robbery defense.

When being robbed, you get 100% of the effective defense from buildings, 50% total defense from equipment, your stat defense with the multiplier that depends on your level, the buildings "unknown" defense #, and the random aspect (which is 100% a mystery).

When being attacked, you get 100% of the effective defense from buildings, 100% total defense from equipment, your stat defense..., and the random aspect!
    CC "All-In-One" Spreadsheet version 4.0
    Tutorial on "Selling Low Level Buildings:"
    Part 1
    Part 2

Post Count
    @ WHITE FROG

please read my PM i just sent(:
    I haven't played since 2012... I heard there was inflation since, lol.
    NAME LVL BONUS INCOME ATT : DEF
    MW Dreno33 60 UK 3XX,XXX,XXX 66,XXX,XXX,XXX,XXX : 68,XXX,XXX,XXX,XXX
    CC TheDreno33 62 Tycoon 70,XXX,XXX 9,XXX,XXX,XXX : 7,XXX,XXX,XXX
    GREE bought Funzio's games for $210 Million! Why?
    I downloaded it for free!

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by white frog View Post
    First, you need to understand the effective defense that your defense buildings provide. Once you have this, that is what is added to your attack and robbery defense.

When being robbed, you get 100% of the effective defense from buildings, 50% total defense from equipment, your stat defense with the multiplier that depends on your level, the buildings "unknown" defense #, and the random aspect (which is 100% a mystery).

When being attacked, you get 100% of the effective defense from buildings, 100% total defense from equipment, your stat defense..., and the random aspect!

Sadly whitefrog the 100% from defense buildings (not level of defense if upgraded money building) is a myth for robberies , When I win attacks , I will all robberies ... no matter what defense buildings they ad, have tested this on people with twice the defense value in building ..
    The max they ad is maybe 20%-33% (sure low level stats the defense buildings of free 1-8 ads up, high level it doesn't )

When you being attacked No defense buildings stats are added at all ...this I can confirm .

So even with 49k defense total (buildings and equipment) half that number is only 24.5k ..
    I shouldn't prevent robberies from 30k at all , sadly takes 34k to break trough to rob me with 45-55% success ratio . so basically it has something to do with defense skills .

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dravak View Post
    Sadly whitefrog the 100% from defense buildings (not level of defense if upgraded money building) is a myth for robberies , When I win attacks , I will all robberies ... no matter what defense buildings they ad, have tested this on people with twice the defense value in building ..
    The max they ad is maybe 20%-33% (sure low level stats the defense buildings of free 1-8 ads up, high level it doesn't )

When you being attacked No defense buildings stats are added at all ...this I can confirm .

So even with 49k defense total (buildings and equipment) half that number is only 24.5k ..
    I shouldn't prevent robberies from 30k at all , sadly takes 34k to break trough to rob me with 45-55% success ratio . so basically it has something to do with defense skills .
    Sadly Dravak, you didn't pay attention to what I actually said in the above post. I was talking about EFFECTIVE defense from buildings, not the profile defense. Very different, and yes, the effective defense is applied to both attacks and robberies!

ps. To all... sorry if I'm being moody tonight... I had a terrible day!
    Part 1
    Part 2

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    when you get attacked your defence buildings dont count. i attacked some guy yesterday his hood was full of defence buildings and his profile said around 10k defence, i attacked him and it was only 8k.

Post Count
    I'm walking away from this one before I say something I'll regret!
    Part 1
    Part 2

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    say it........

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    white frog go attack somebody and count the defense buildings stats they have ..
    Then you will see the real numbers when you attack , they are never the same as the profile .

So defensebuildings do not ad to defense at all for attacks .
    They only ad to robberies , when effective buildings is example 10 , those are easily tested with robbing LM.

So you might be grumpy , but care to explain what you mean ?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dravak View Post
    white frog go attack somebody and count the defense buildings stats they have ..
    Then you will see the real numbers when you attack , they are never the same as the profile .

So defensebuildings do not ad to defense at all for attacks .
    They only ad to robberies , when effective buildings is example 10 , those are easily tested with robbing LM.

So you might be grumpy , but care to explain what you mean ?
    i agree with this

Post Count
    you guys are being dense. when he says effective defense, he means say for a missile turret with 42 defense at level 1 and 84 listed defense at level 2, with that building at level 2, the EFFECTIVE DEFENSE OF THE BUILDING is applied against robberies/attacks. THE EFFECTIVE DEFENSE IN THIS SCENARIO WOULD BE 42+21 (half of the upgraded defense #) = 63.