got Pimps Lowrider as loot from somone i robbed, is this totally rare?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: got Pimps Lowrider as loot from somone i robbed, is this totally rare?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

got Pimps Lowrider as loot from somone i robbed, is this totally rare?

I was just robbing someone the other day normally for my thug life goals, and instead of the constant wrestler mask, boxers shorts, or steyer aug gun loot that occasionally drops, i got a Pimps Lowrider from someone with 16 attack and 9 Def.

I have never gotten this before from anyone, is this some kind of glitch or is this a robbable vehicle from people? i am level 105, and this is the first time ive seen it, and i have over 8000 fights to my name

Post Count
    I have seen that too, seems pretty rare

Post Count
    Please clarify; was this a successful attack or a successful rob?

Might be a goal? IDK.

EDIT: I think I understand now. Yes, the Pimp's Lowrider is PvP loot. It is one of the "rarer" loot drops though...
    Last edited by Spartacus; 05-09-2012 at 06:10 PM. Reason: I misinterpreted the question...silly me...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    sorry, i thought i made it clear when i said i was used to getting wrestlers masks, steyer aug..... , it was just a random fight and it was one of my opponents items that i took. It was not a reward for any kind of goal or anything , i just saw someone i was more powerful than, so i robbed them 10 times for my thug life goal , and this was one of the loot items that dropped

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Yep it's a loot item that's very rare. In my 26,000+ fights won I've only acquired 11 pimp's lowrider. And didn't get my first one until past level 100 I believe.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Its rare, I probably have gotten only 5 in 12,000 fights.

Post Count
    Yes it's legit and pretty rare, one of the two pvp drop items that can still make me take notice. The other one is the police truck.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nudie View Post
    Yes it's legit and pretty rare, one of the two pvp drop items that can still make me take notice. The other one is the police truck.
    oh nice, i get that police truck all the time ( unless im thinking of a different one) it kinda looks like a swat police truck in real life. also i like when i get the M1 sniper rifle

i knew the pimps lowrider was weird cause it was like this glowing blurry blue car, and im like WTF is this?

Post Count
    I have 22 Pimps Low Riders w/ 28268 fights
    Though I Wander I Am Not Lost... ~ CS
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of the women ~ Conan
    Quit CC on 5.16.12 .. lvl 146 .. Attacks 30339 Wins / 141 Losses .. Robberies 13838 Wins / 45 Losses
    Quit KA & MW on 7.06.12 .. Stats = Couldnt Care Less.
    FUNZIO got too GREEdy!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nudie View Post
    I get the Police Armored Truck quite often - I love it.........

Post Count
    Ever been to Utah? Ra-di-a-tion. Yes, indeed. You hear the most outrageous lies about it. Half-baked goggle-box do-gooders telling everybody it's bad for you. Pernicious nonsense. Everybody could stand a hundred chest X-rays a year. They ought to have them, too. When they canceled the project it almost did me in. One day my mind was full to bursting. The next day - nothing. Swept away. But I'll show them. I had a lobotomy in the end.

Loboomy? Isn't that for loonies?

Not at all. Friend of mine had one. Designer of the neutron bomb. You ever hear of the neutron bomb? Destroys people - leaves buildings standing. Fits in a suitcase. It's so small, no one knows it's there until - BLAMMO. Eyes melt, skin explodes, everybody dead. So immoral, working on the thing can drive you mad. That's what happened to this friend of mine. So he had a lobotomy. Now he's well again.
    CC: 838 793 716

Post Count
    Otto is the man!
    Though I Wander I Am Not Lost... ~ CS
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of the women ~ Conan
    Quit CC on 5.16.12 .. lvl 146 .. Attacks 30339 Wins / 141 Losses .. Robberies 13838 Wins / 45 Losses
    Quit KA & MW on 7.06.12 .. Stats = Couldnt Care Less.
    FUNZIO got too GREEdy!

Banned
    Post Count
    I have 5 or 6 pimps low riders but I got all mine from loot box opens during the first couple events. I haven't gotten one in an event I think since emerald burner. I wish that still dropped, I would take that over the enhanced bike all day.

Edit: Correction, I have 4.
    Last edited by upsman_17; 05-09-2012 at 06:54 PM. Reason: Checked inventory

Post Count
    Yes, is very rare.

I think that is the same(or almost) drop rate of skull shotgun and bloody ak(bloody probably even more rare IMO.).

i have 14.
    I don't have a fluent english. Sorry for the grammatical errors, thank you.

Post Count
    What level are u???
    1 thing I really hate.

1. Stealing tonyspaghettti's sig idea.