Questions re: deductions during robberies

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Questions re: deductions during robberies

Post Count

Questions re: deductions during robberies

Hi all,

I just registered for the forums but have been lurking for a while. I had a few questions regarding robberies. Specifically, how much of the potential collection does each hit take away?

In addition, is there a max of how much can be robbed of a particular property? For example, let's say my loft was already robbed during the day by someone. Can it be robbed again by someone else before I get a chance to collect? In that regard, does a property that's already been robbed by someone show as being lootable by someone else that comes along?

Thanks in advance for the answers.

Banned
    Post Count
    Yes to all of the above.

Post Count
    40% to the robber, 40% to you upon collect, 20% disappears into the abyss. you can only be robbed two hits per building available for collection, regardless of # of hood visitors

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Each hit steals 20% and they can only take 40% total. So if someone hits you only once, then the next person to come along will see that it's open to hit, but then will only get one hit. You will always keep at least 40% of your income.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by nopenopenope View Post
    40% to the robber, 40% to you upon collect, 20% disappears into the abyss. you can only be robbed two hits per building available for collection, regardless of # of hood visitors
    Further to this post, some buildings can be hit 3 times. The third hit gives the robber $1 with xp and cash, but doesn't cause any increase to the amount you have been robbed for.
    Proud owner of a sense of humour - and is not afraid to use it.

365 587 968

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by QPR View Post
    Yes to all of the above.
    Either you know nothing at all, or I'm missinterpeting the question(s)...

Quote Originally Posted by Illuminati View Post
    Hi all,

I just registered for the forums but have been lurking for a while. I had a few questions regarding robberies. Specifically, how much of the potential collection does each hit take away?

In addition, is there a max of how much can be robbed of a particular property? For example, let's say my loft was already robbed during the day by someone. Can it be robbed again by someone else before I get a chance to collect? In that regard, does a property that's already been robbed by someone show as being lootable by someone else that comes along?

Thanks in advance for the answers.
    Officially welcome to the forums

What JaceD and nopex3 said about tobberies is true.
    If your Loft gets robbed, you have to collect the leftovers (40%) before the timer restarts. So if you get robbed and you don't collect from the building in (iex) 24 hours, in will remain uncollected and not robbable again.

If your property has been robbed 2 times it should not be shown as lootable for anyone else. A few times (mainly with houses, laundromats, collection agencies in my experience) you are able to rob buildings 3 times. The last time will only give you $1 + whatever experience and respect that building pays out.

CC: 189k/173k
    Without syndicate

MW: 817 804 062

Post Count
    Specifically, how much of the potential collection does each hit take away?
    20%.

In addition, is there a max of how much can be robbed of a particular property?
    Yes, 40%.

For example, let's say my loft was already robbed during the day by someone. Can it be robbed again by someone else before I get a chance to collect? In that regard, does a property that's already been robbed by someone show as being lootable by someone else that comes along?
    No and no. If someone has robbed a building once, it can still be robbed by another person once. In other words, a building can only be robbed for 40% of its output. In some cases, buildings can be robbed three times: twice for 20% of the building's output and once for $1. Sometimes another rival will have robbed a building twice before you show up and rob it. When you do, the building shows it's available to be robbed, but you are only able to rob it once and for $1.

An additional point that should be made is that when your building is robbed twice, you actually lose 60% of its output. 40% goes to the robber for their two successful attempts and 20% goes to the house (vanishes into thin air). I'm sure this was added as a feature so the person being robbed sees the loss as significant (60% vs 40%) and the robber doesn't become too wealthy too quickly taking 60% from every building.

EDIT: I clearly need to improve my typing speed. All previous posts are correct with exception to QPR's.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholost View Post
    20%.

An additional point that should be made is that when your building is robbed twice, you actually lose 60% of its output. 40% goes to the robber for their two successful attempts and 20% goes to the house (vanishes into thin air). I'm sure this was added as a feature so the person being robbed sees the loss as significant (60% vs 40%) and the robber doesn't become too wealthy too quickly taking 60% from every building.

EDIT: I clearly need to improve my typing speed. All previous posts are correct with exception to QPR's.
    Thanks Nicholost for posting this. I didnt realize 20% went to the "House". I just know when I get robbed and I collect, I lose much more then 40%.

Post Count
    In that regard, does a property that's already been robbed by someone show as being lootable by someone else that comes along?
    In my experience I have come across building that are shown as lootable, but when clicked on say "already robbed, nothing left to rob" I would presume this only happens when there has been a very recent successful robbery. I always like to imagine there is someone else in the same hood running around robbing at the same time as me. Kind of like a mad cash grab.
    CC: 838 793 716

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Maniaxe View Post
    In my experience I have come across building that are shown as lootable, but when clicked on say "already robbed, nothing left to rob" I would presume this only happens when there has been a very recent successful robbery. I always like to imagine there is someone else in the same hood running around robbing at the same time as me. Kind of like a mad cash grab.
    Or they have just collected. Attack them fast before they bank it!
    Line ID: clementine88

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sez View Post
    Thanks Nicholost for posting this. I didnt realize 20% went to the "House". I just know when I get robbed and I collect, I lose much more then 40%.
    Thanks for the responses guys. I was aware that some buildings are "hittable" 3 times with the last hit only give $1 plus respect but wasn't sure of the % of the first 2 hits. I also didn't know that 20% went to the "house".