Can't understand attack points - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can't understand attack points

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I think it's an easy way to see your units average for attack and defense. I just checked again and now I'm at -7/8. Which if I am figuring it right, it means that of all the units I have available to fight that is the lowest of their stats. So I can't buy a unit with lower stats or it's useless unless I add more allies. Helps me to know which units to get until I can get better ones. So in theory it is pointless of me to get more gladiators because even though they may raise my stats, they are becoming useless, fast! And it helps me to know if I have back up attack units with higher attack stats than my defense units attack stats. Think about it, 2/9 for $150 and a 8/1 for 110. Now what I have is a 8/9 for $260. Or a 7/9 ballista for $270. And if I need to replace one because I lost one in battle my defense isn't being dropped and it cost half the price to achieve the same stats. That's what I think. And sorry for hijacking your thread. Just answering a question.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    And I agree with not knowing all the time that you lost a unit. I try to keep mine in counts of 5 so I'll know easily and don't have to remember. I hope I helped with the above post and didn't confuse you. If you need me to explain more or have any questions then send me a pm. Enjoy the game. But don't try to get too serious with it. It'll just piss you off.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Skoty422 View Post
    And I agree with not knowing all the time that you lost a unit. I try to keep mine in counts of 5 so I'll know easily and don't have to remember. I hope I helped with the above post and didn't confuse you. If you need me to explain more or have any questions then send me a pm. Enjoy the game. But don't try to get too serious with it. It'll just piss you off.
    \

I do this as well - I usually try to round them off to the nearest fifty or hundred so its easy to tell.