Request Event extension - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Request Event extension

Banned
    Post Count
    Wouldn't hold your breath Funzio customer service has gone to complete **** lately. I have tickets well over a week old with no anwser, they don't anwser PM's here anymore it seems the only thing they are capable of doing lately is pushing out crap to increase their gold sales but with no information behind it

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Got my ninth about 20 minutes ago - all Free & Cash opens - not a single Gold open.

Besides, you can extend this event by 6 more days if you ensure that you don't close the App, your battery doesn't die, and your internet connection is not interrupted. I was opening for 2 days after until they started the MW Vaccine event

Good luck all!
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

I Buy / Sell REAL Gold and Silver everyday at www.PacificCoinExchange.com
    Great Blog: http://www.pacificcoinexchange.com/c...inancial-news/

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcdoc View Post
    Got my ninth about 20 minutes ago - all Free & Cash opens - not a single Gold open.

Besides, you can extend this event by 6 more days if you ensure that you don't close the App, your battery doesn't die, and your internet connection is not interrupted. I was opening for 2 days after until they started the MW Vaccine event

Good luck all!
    That the issue if you play MW and CC there is normally another event starting stright away so keeping one open means missing the other

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Well, I guess misery loves company. Took me the whole event to get to 7 so far, and I've spent a couple hundred gold. I've reached 9 or better in all the events, so this one is definitely a bit tougher.
    I'm running a mafia, not a daycare.
    I want your money, not your friendship.

Post Count
    Dropped a couple hundred bucks on this event in gold and still no number 10 for me. That's the most I've spent on a single event, and this will be the only one I haven't reached ten in. Family has 4 different crime city accounts and all 4 are stuck at 9 right now. Chances of none of the 4 reaching ten the past couple days has to be pretty low considering I've opened dozens of extra boxes using gold. Something strange in this recently sold to new owners Funzio water for sure.....if anybody needs any security batons or yellow motorcycles I have them for days in my hood....lol
    Last edited by Swingle007; 05-08-2012 at 11:10 PM.
    Swingle007 lvl 219 162k/188k IPH 4.2m/hr. 777 062 852 <----add me

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Well, extending the event didn't help. Opened for an additional 68 hours until I ran out of Briefcases. Managed to get one event item in all those opens to get me from 7 to 8. Meh.

Post Count
    my event only stays open til exactly 6am the next morning and then boots me off,

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I can't rob or attack or it will crash out, but if I just collect and farm Ma Sheng, it seems to run forever. The next event started, so I spent gold on the last 5 and then started the next event.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Babytway View Post
    they can really toggle your switch to get you the event items its TRUE and confirmed
    I always thought that the events were fixed, but I never had proof. How is it confirmed?
    "It sucks to be me"

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziva View Post
    I always thought that the events were fixed, but I never had proof. How is it confirmed?
    I don't think that means it's fixed. Just that they can give you the item after the fact if they wish. Which, as an ex-programmer, makes complete sense to me. Each of these event bonuses are simply flags in a database, and if you kiss the right butt, they can change your flags to whatever they wish.

Post Count
    I only have 9 in 2 days...50% from fights, 50% from map bldgs...
    THE SAMCRO / The IndiansTM

"Sometimes I wish we could hit them over the head, rob them, and throw their bodies in the creek." - Al Swearengen