Best money buildings to buy??? - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Best money buildings to buy???

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnBB View Post
    I was talking about the Internet company! There was a thread discussed about this building before.
    I'm 100K IpH now but still leave it at lvl 2, you econ will get major hurt by focusing on it.(like warehouse in early game)
    well by time i get to level 40 the internet company will be like my ice-cream shops now, my "fall back" when I don't have the money for my MTs and Lofts. By upgrading them to 5 (maybe 6) each that'll be plenty of time to get a crap load of money for upgrading my NC to the next level. no? why not upgrade them if its really cheap and takes up time for saving
    I haven't played since 2012... I heard there was inflation since, lol.
    NAME LVL BONUS INCOME ATT : DEF
    MW Dreno33 60 UK 3XX,XXX,XXX 66,XXX,XXX,XXX,XXX : 68,XXX,XXX,XXX,XXX
    CC TheDreno33 62 Tycoon 70,XXX,XXX 9,XXX,XXX,XXX : 7,XXX,XXX,XXX
    GREE bought Funzio's games for $210 Million! Why?
    I downloaded it for free!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreno33 View Post
    well by time i get to level 40 the internet company will be like my ice-cream shops now, my "fall back" when I don't have the money for my MTs and Lofts. By upgrading them to 5 (maybe 6) each that'll be plenty of time to get a crap load of money for upgrading my NC to the next level. no? why not upgrade them if its really cheap and takes up time for saving
    The cost for upgrading Internet company to high level is a huge impact. When it's cost is largely over your IpH, it affects saving. It is way different from Icecream shop.
    Once you decide to save for NC, upgrade those high quality early buildings like Italian restaurant, house(even souvenir, barbershop or Tshirt stand are acceptable) That can be called "save"
    The low quality of internet company itself warns you that, you should not touch it and leave it there at low level(or someday you are short of space,then sell it, I know it's unlikely as there are a lot worse buildings)

If you run your base economically, you would know what I mean here.
    Every CC player should follow the concept of upgrading the best all the time, not matter what IpH he is at. So when you reaches lvl 40 with, let's say MT lvl6 loft lvl4 and 2 lvl1 NC?
    Then there are a lot more better upgrade options than wasting time on Internet company.
    Last edited by ShawnBB; 05-08-2012 at 01:37 PM.
    Started on Dec 10 2011
    MW 183 657 097 IpH 9,500,000

Started on Feb 5 2012
    CC 357 749 226 IpH 16,500,000

Started on April 19 2012
    KA 885 307 144 IpH 45000

A good death is its Own reward.

Post Count
    I understand. I wouldn't progress beyond 6 IF i went to six. I plan on having my NCs to AT LEAST lvl 3 each before lvl 40. italians would be lvl 10 for awhile, as will dominicans. thats the only reason why i felt the Internet co would be my NEW save building. 1m won't be much by that time. thank you for the input though. might have to lower lvl 6 to 4, haha.

Banned
    Post Count
    Maybe we can take it easy on Bala. Sure, he's lazy, asks a lot of questions, and sorta disrespected all the hard work of forum members that spent hours developing the spreadsheets. But, I've noticed that he is helpful with other forum members when they have questions.

Ok, I'm done (stepping off my soapbox)

Post Count
    Thanks paulio, i just have another way of looking at things in this game. I didn't mean any disrespect to anyone who created spreadsheet if you read my original comment carefully you would notice i said

I appreciate the effort people make in doing them
    member choose ignore that part focus on the first part.

Lets leave this where it is i don't become new Santa
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Man bala has been here since 2012? For some reason I always assume he got here last Thursday...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bala82 View Post
    Thanks paulio, i just have another way of looking at things in this game. I didn't mean any disrespect to anyone who created spreadsheet if you read my original comment carefully you would notice i said

"I appreciate the effort people make in doing them"

member choose ignore that part focus on the first part.

Lets leave this where it is i don't become new Santa
    thats pretty hypocritical since you don't appreciate it one bit. you've proved that exponentially with every post in this thread.

Post Count
    thats pretty hypocritical since you don't appreciate it one bit. you've proved that exponentially with every post in this thread.
    Dudes, you know how much I hate noobs, jk, I love noobs, but really,

I think there is something being lost in translation. I think it's more the hard edge of balas words due to communication issues from an international perspective and not real intent.

Now, I have no dog in this hunt and would probably place a bet if you guys decided to fight to the death ( cue the star trek fight music) but is any of this really going anywhere. Just relax everyone.

Now , who woulda thought I would be the calm rational voice of reason.

This event is over, the stress is gone and we can now relax....till tomorrow when the next event starts.

Now I would very much like you guys to take a deep breath and shake virtual hands, OK
    Though I Wander I Am Not Lost... ~ CS
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of the women ~ Conan
    Quit CC on 5.16.12 .. lvl 146 .. Attacks 30339 Wins / 141 Losses .. Robberies 13838 Wins / 45 Losses
    Quit KA & MW on 7.06.12 .. Stats = Couldnt Care Less.
    FUNZIO got too GREEdy!

Post Count
    +1 CounterSniper

But beware, CounterSniper, because no good deed goes unpunished.
    GREE(D) is trying to put the fun back into Funzio.

Post Count
    The cost for upgrading Internet company to high level is a huge impact. When it's cost is largely over your IpH, it affects saving. It is way different from Icecream shop.
    Once you decide to save for NC, upgrade those high quality early buildings like Italian restaurant, house(even souvenir, barbershop or Tshirt stand are acceptable) That can be called "save"
    The low quality of internet company itself warns you that, you should not touch it and leave it there at low level(or someday you are short of space,then sell it, I know it's unlikely as there are a lot worse buildings)

Every CC player should follow the concept of upgrading the best all the time, not matter what IpH he is at. So when you reaches lvl 40 with, let's say MT lvl6 loft lvl4 and 2 lvl1 NC?
    Then there are a lot more better upgrade options than wasting time on Internet company.
    Agreed. From a pure 'what are you getting' standpoint, at L! the Internet Co brings in .15% (income/cost)/time. I just started the game so I don't have much say, but in terms of your bang for your buck, it's not there.

GL

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    whats going on in here

Banned
    Post Count
    we also used to make fire with two rocks. But that's what lighters/matches are for now.

Don't walk up to someone, ask them to make you a fire then tell them its a "blow off" when they hand you a FREE LIGHTER b/c you wanted them to make the fire for you with the two rocks. Ungrateful much?
    Oh that is so effin funny.............I'm gonna have to find somewhere to use that line

Prominent Poet
    Post Count

Hey Shawn, I agree in general with your statement...mine are at L2, and now with $700k/hr income I'm going back to these type of upgrades when I'm saving for NC upgrades, etc.... and like the reason you stated; for my secondary upgrades I choose high ROI upgrades that have a Cost/Hr upgrade less than 25% of my income/hr. This way it boosts my economy without curtailing my saving for priority upgrades.
    Last edited by murf; 05-09-2012 at 09:23 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    If spreadsheet weren't avaliable when this game was created you guys must found a way to explain stuff without spreadsheet and what all i am asking for.
    I will help you if you like but what's your level and income? The advice is different depending on your level and $/hr you make.

There so many other buildings i am curious about no information of whether any of these are good investment

Flower Shop
    Russian Restaurant
    Hotel
    Beachside Inn
    French Restaurant
    Office Building
    Rough guide:

Best of those is Beachside Inn to begin with. Upgrade it to lv4 while you build Flower Shops, then Russian Restaurants, then French Restaurants. If you can afford it, then build Hotels and Office Buildings for sure but leave them at lv1 while you upgrade the Flowers, Russian and French restaurants to about lv3. Then upgrade your Hotels and Offices to lv2.

However, there are much better buildings than those which you should have built and are priority when upgrading. Dominican Restaurants are amazing up to lv5 - very cheap and quick.
    Last edited by Mig; 05-09-2012 at 08:42 AM.

Post Count
    Thanks Migs that advice was what i was looking for

I will take me month to reach levels i need to unlock them.

Currently LP (Level 25) $9000 per hour.

I am just trying plan what i should buy. I Will follow your advice.

Thank you .
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Man bala has been here since 2012? For some reason I always assume he got here last Thursday...

Banned
    Post Count
    In all fairness, it is kinda hard to compare two buildings side by side on this spreadsheet. Especially on a phone or tablet. And there are many things that this spreadsheet can't tell you. Such as optimal buildings that don't match with your established collection cycles. Just because a building is good, don't mean that it matches well with your play style. A good building could actually be bad for your Econ in some situations.

But this thread was enjoyable.