Unrecognized Server Response

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Unrecognized Server Response

Post Count

Unrecognized Server Response

I've been getting "Unrecognized server response" all morning long when trying to log into KA. I've uninstalled and re-installed the application, along with powering off my ipad. Any ideas?

Appreciate any help in advance!

Thanks.

Consistent Contributor rareay84's Avatar
    Post Count
    I've had that also, on and off for a few weeks - maybe once every other day. I just click the button and it tries again, and usually makes it the 2nd time. I'm using an iPod touch.
    You should add me because my mamma sez I'm pretty.
    CC: 590 850 549
    MW: 847 218 998
    KA: 171 174 158

Post Count
    Sadly I've been trying on and off for about 3-4 hours and still the same error message.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I usually delete and re-install the game. It happens at least once a day for me... once it does it the only way to stop it is by re-installing it for me. Bit of a pain but hey-ho!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Same problem here , for 1 week now. Paid about 30 bucks into the game and then that error message wOnt let me into the game, yes I've done all the stupid quick fix tries, I've contacted support - same thing ... We don't know why it's not working

Post Count
    Check your ISP or if you are using any security filtering software through your wifi, check that.

Apparently my ISP blocks it because it behaves like "a virus" or rogue program, probably by the way it sends constant information back and forth.
    Last edited by Freekizh; 05-07-2012 at 10:39 PM.
    KA ("Freekizh") 774 907 809 - Be Strong. Play a lone hand.

Currently recruiting allies! Please resend a request or PM me your ID. I apologize for the inconvenience

KA Strategy & Tactical Guide