Immediate help need now... no joke please respond devs :_(

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Immediate help need now... no joke please respond devs :_(

Lurker
    Post Count

Unhappy Immediate help need now... no joke please respond devs :_(

ok... so i didn't know about the recovery method for the game... now i had to reflash my phone and reinstall my game... now i have an account but i need you guys to link my account to my game... my id was 307-105-120... now its 667-170-400... i need to get my game back... i was playing for weeks... i don't want to start over....

Post Count
    There are no devs online right now.

Did you contact support thru your device?
    Though I Wander I Am Not Lost... ~ CS
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of the women ~ Conan
    Quit CC on 5.16.12 .. lvl 146 .. Attacks 30339 Wins / 141 Losses .. Robberies 13838 Wins / 45 Losses
    Quit KA & MW on 7.06.12 .. Stats = Couldnt Care Less.
    FUNZIO got too GREEdy!

Lurker
    Post Count
    thanks for the reply... i didn't expect anyone to be up yet... i sent a message to in game support from device... it had a time stamp and i put in whats going on... will wait a reply either from them or from here...

Post Count
    Be patient taynak, it took me 8 days for them to solve my problem but they did get around to it.

They still have a good support team

Good luck

Lurker
    Post Count
    cool... i hate that i won't be able to play for 8 days though...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Lucky u only been playing for weeks lol ive been playing since last sept 

Post Count
    this should be posted in technical section not here.

Post Count
    I've been waiting for a resolution to a ticket for 8 days now. Dont hold your breath while waiting for a response.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeycool View Post
    I've been waiting for a resolution to a ticket for 8 days now. Dont hold your breath while waiting for a response.
    Dang Joey, they were working on alot Of them yesterday. I really thought it would be taken care of yesterday.
    Proud member of HTC White!!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaming Will View Post
    Dang Joey, they were working on alot Of them yesterday. I really thought it would be taken care of yesterday.
    They actually did respond to me yesterday. They sent me a weak email asking me to clarify the situation. It was pretty clear in my initial email. So I responded with clarification, and sent them a whole load of receipts to pre empt their next stalling email - which I'm pretty sure would read something like can you prove you paid for a vault of gold and didn't get credited it.

I'm now waiting for a response to them... hopefully it wont take another 7 days.

Lurker
    Post Count
    yeah i just goofed and didn't know about the account saving thing... wiped my phone and now i can't get it back... the devs may want to think about how weed farmer backs up the info to a cloud i would guess.. if i have to reinstall that game i just put in my username and pass and its all coming back to me... just a thought...

and i looked in the technical section but there was a post there about this where there were some people talking about other stuff.. no one responded to the post... so i didn't want to take a chance at not being helped... just hope your not a forum nazi and must have this post somewhere else and deletes it!!! lol

Lurker
    Post Count
    omg what great people behind this game... less than 12 hours for my fix!!! thank you mike.... i dont' know what i would have done if i lost my game!!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by taynak View Post
    omg what great people behind this game... less than 12 hours for my fix!!! thank you mike.... i dont' know what i would have done if i lost my game!!!
    Who is mike??

How did you get it sorted?

Banned
    Post Count
    Either taynak is on a wind up or funzio are intentionally taking the pi...s

Lurker
    Post Count

Thumbs down Help!!!! Seems like forever.

I requested help transferring my game to my new android device on 4/23...it is 5/2 and here I sit...broken hearted over a game. Omg. How long does it take? The new syndicate battles start tomorrow. I was level 125. HELP!