Hidden Nightclub?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hidden Nightclub?

Banned
    Post Count

Hidden Nightclub?

For those of you that have a nightclub, have any of you successfully hidden it behind larger buildings? Sure, it's a major CC accomplishment and it looks great, so naturally, you want to show it off. But with the 6 hr collection time it's bound to get robbed at least once daily, right? Anyone have experiences they'd like to share?

Post Count
    You can stick 2 NC's behind Hotels.
    The only benefit I see is when a random Joe checks in he doesn't see your level 3 NC.
    And that means he won't be refreshing rivals every now and then to find you.
    When it's collection time nothing helps
    Pay the game the way it's meant to be payed!

Post Count
    My suggestion would be to hide the NC and place a laundromat (in full or partial view)next to it. Usually when people see that they go like "eh, nothing here" then move on.

But who really knows!
    Goal: To be the richest in Crime City.

Run with me, or run from me.

Stay thirsty my friends.

(CK) COLD Karma

Post Count
    "When it's collection time nothing helps "

I would just delete NC, it's only useful for those lv10- camping players
    No Gold Forever

IPH 28m

Banned
    Post Count
    Mr G Wiz, what ever your smoking I want some, you look prang.
    Don't even try and say it's the beer.

Post Count
    Just robbed two lv1 NC from someone who attacked me days ago. This player actually has 700+ landmines, and I triggered one landmine with every robbery attempt...feeling sorry for that
    No Gold Forever

IPH 28m

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Alice View Post
    "When it's collection time nothing helps "

I would just delete NC, it's only useful for those lv10- camping players
    No way, best building evar!
    Pay the game the way it's meant to be payed!

Post Count
    i dont see the point in hiding buildings or hiding the lvl on the building. if i see a nightclub and the lvl is hidden buy a decor im gonna rob it anyway, if i see RC or lofts with trees in front hiding the lvl why would i pass it up just cause i dont knwo the lvl, im gonna hit it. every money sign i see if i can't see the building im gonna check it. so why hid it? does this technique really deter potential robberies, or is it just me who will rob it no matter what and check every hidden building

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    What if you surrounded the NC with tons of $1,200 Pine Trees. Would it be hard to tell what building it was without clicking on it? Would you be able to click on it?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazz View Post
    What if you surrounded the NC with tons of $1,200 Pine Trees. Would it be hard to tell what building it was without clicking on it? Would you be able to click on it?
    No, you can still see the collection symbol and by tapping it once it tells you what the building is in the bottom left screen popup.
    Though I Wander I Am Not Lost... ~ CS
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of the women ~ Conan
    Quit CC on 5.16.12 .. lvl 146 .. Attacks 30339 Wins / 141 Losses .. Robberies 13838 Wins / 45 Losses
    Quit KA & MW on 7.06.12 .. Stats = Couldnt Care Less.
    FUNZIO got too GREEdy!

CCS Headquarters,somewhere in Little Italy.
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Babytway View Post
    i dont see the point in hiding buildings or hiding the lvl on the building. if i see a nightclub and the lvl is hidden buy a decor im gonna rob it anyway, if i see RC or lofts with trees in front hiding the lvl why would i pass it up just cause i dont knwo the lvl, im gonna hit it. every money sign i see if i can't see the building im gonna check it. so why hid it? does this technique really deter potential robberies, or is it just me who will rob it no matter what and check every hidden building

BabyT couldn't agree more. If your using trees for anything else but deco your wasting your cash. I'm gonna rob you with or without the level # showing period!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn Boy View Post
    BabyT couldn't agree more. If your using trees for anything else but deco your wasting your cash. I'm gonna rob you with or without the level # showing period!
    there is only one thing that may be useful: too many trees will slow done itouch or iphone, and eventually causing a crash, forcing robbers to exit. But that brings the trouble to the owner himself too...
    No Gold Forever

IPH 28m

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Babytway View Post
    I do the exact same

Banned
    Post Count
    Trees don't stop robs when the Collect Me sign is lit.

They do help in disguising the fact that you may have nicely leveled buildings.

So if I see Level 6 or 7 Doms, Lofts etc, or anything else leveled beyond the average, I'll make a mental note of that player and remember to visit their hood any time I see their name on my rival list. With trees I'd have assumed it was all standard Level 2 fare and not taken any real interest before moving on.

Of course if you check their income on Profile by default, then trees aint helping them.

CCS Headquarters,somewhere in Little Italy.
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Burn View Post
    Trees don't stop robs when the Collect Me sign is lit.

They do help in disguising the fact that you may have nicely leveled buildings.

So if I see Level 6 or 7 Doms, Lofts etc, or anything else leveled beyond the average, I'll make a mental note of that player and remember to visit their hood any time I see their name on my rival list. With trees I'd have assumed it was all standard Level 2 fare and not taken any real interest before moving on.

Of course if you check their income on Profile by default, then trees aint helping them.

Point well taken.