Changes I would like to see made in Modern War

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Changes I would like to see made in Modern War

Hybrid View

Post Count

Changes I would like to see made in Modern War

I have enjoyed playing MW but there are some changes I would like to see made. I don't want this be a rant on events or criticism of MW, but rather a listing of improvements that would make it more enjoyable experience.

Situation Report

The "Situation report" records when people attack me. The only option I have is to "attack" them. However, I could be attacking a guy with twice the defense of my attacking force. I would like to see this changed to the way Kingdom Age does it. Instead of being given the attack option you are given our equivalent of a "raid" option. This allows you to go to their camp, check out their stats and then decide if you want to attack.

Grunts

My big complaint is winning grunts on events. I would like to have the grunts moved to my "request" box, that allows me to add them at my discretion. At this point, I look at some of the grunts as more of a punishment than a reward.

Display building on map button

I would like a button that allows me to view how the buildings are fitting on my map. I am always moving them around trying to create more space and moving my defense to protect buildings. At this point the only way I can do this is by clicking the move button on a building which them provides a display of how all the buildings are fitting on the map. I would like a button that immediately presents an outline of how the buildings are fitting on my map and once in this moving mode, then have the option of moving these building by just clicking and dragging without having to click the move button.

Building Upgrades

When I am upgrading a building, I can't see any of the upgrade info on the other buildings. I simply get a warning that I can't upgrade because an upgrade is in progress. Even though I am upgrading a building, I would like to be able to see the upgrade info on the other buildings as this allows me to plan my next upgrade once my current upgrade is complete.

I don't know if Funzio reads stuff on the forum or not. But I would be interested in seeing some other changes that the more senior members would like to see made.
    Last edited by Mad; 05-05-2012 at 03:53 PM.

Post Count
    I thought this was gonna be a rant, but these are actually good ideas. It is also very well written. Whether I agree with all of them or not it still deserves a "Great Job!"
    MW Id# 431573053
    KA Id # 119 000 220
    CC Id # 255 906 205

Post Count
    how about the ability to SELL units?!?!?!

sailing around in the world in my FORTUNE CARRIER!!!
    Post Count
    i second every single one. good ideas!

selling units would be nice too.

manually choosing which units go to attack/defend would be nice
    upgrading more than 1 at a time
    lower the price of base expansions (the way it jumps up past 5 mil is just stupid)
    reduce casualty rates across the board lol
    show more detailed data about units (actual casualty rate)

i could go on...
    Last edited by manbeast; 05-05-2012 at 02:51 PM.

Raiding...raiding...raiding...hopefully not any of you guy's bases....
    Post Count
    These are all great ideas. I hope L Fizzle sees this.

Could care less about selling units, but it'd be a nice option.

Very realistic, and doable ideas that would really add to the game here lately. Liking it.
    JohnStriderOfDoom | Russia | 610 686 221 | Major | lvl 139 | 500 allies [Updated 07/13/13]
    Are you an FNG? Don't know what an FNG is? Find out today!
    Click >HERE< for the FNG Guide.
    Click >HERE< for Enjoy Life's Spreadsheet

PM for ally add.

Post Count
    I think most of these I personally have suggested except the grunts. I've never gotten an extra ally during the events. I agree with all these suggestions and would suggest another. Be able to view your defense force. It is beyond me why there is no way of seeing what units you bring to defense. Sure I can bust out my calculator, but to me that is really annoying having to look at all my units and add them up. Selling units would be a great addition, I have so many units I could sell and maybe upgrade my nanotech with the sales since the vault is only 10 million.
    Llp 755-110-608 add me I need allies.

170m attack
    253m defense
    52m/hr income
    Lvl 252
    Free army 460 allies

All great idea's but I'd like to see multitasking for iPad/iPhone users

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Ya i wish we could see our defense force!! I want to see the screen when it shows my 500 sea scouts lmao

Also we should be able to upgrade our vaults past 10 mil esp since all the higher lvl money buildings and upgrades are so expensive. We are leaving A LOT of money on the line when trying to save up for these upgrades. Also I've been done upgrading my vault for like 3 months now.. That's time wasted where I could've been upgrading my vault lmao