50 Gold bars

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 50 Gold bars

Post Count

Arrow 50 Gold bars

I've got pretty much 3 options.

1 Keep collecting TJ Gold and save up for something else..( BTW I already have 2 Solar Arrays LVL 7's)

2. Buy a crate Common chance(65%) of getting Strike Roadster a29/21d, Screaming Eagle a25/26d or Liberty Transport a14/38d Uncommon (25%) Panzer Artillery a72/74d, Turbo Jumpjet a62/87d or Zero Agressor a85/59d or Rare (10%) Mustang Fighter a126/119d, Desert Fox a211/195d or Tiger Submarine a145/96d

3. Buy a Patrol Cutter( Sea) MY country is UK so it gives a boost to Sea Units..BTW stats on PC is a30/34d

My mind is telling me to buy a crate since even at a common chance any unit would be equivalent to the stats or the Patrol Cutter more or less. What If I luck out and get a rare?

I don't know what do you guys think?
    Team Sexey FTW!
    638-665-697- MW

Banned
    Post Count
    Go with the crate. You can't lose anything, and yet you have the chance to get a 800 gold unit.

Post Count
    That's what I was thinking, let's say I get the rear end of luck and get an uncommon the stats on any of those 3 units are pretty much better than any other unit I got at an indestructible rate.....but If I luck out I will probably be one happy MW player lol
    Team Sexey FTW!
    638-665-697- MW

Consistent Contributor JuSt.SiCk's Avatar
    Post Count
    Well, i just bought some Gold at CC when i started playing with a new Account. I purchased 50 Gold, and bought a single Crate then. I got the strongest Item then ( Hind Gunship A 239 / D 179. I was lucky, but u might try it too.

Post Count
    Go for the crate everytime - Fortune favours the bold!

I popped open a few crates didn't get any rares this time (got 4 uncommon) but before that on my only other attempts I have ended up with 3 rares - 1 is the BS Heli with the worst stats ever, when are they gonna sort that out???

Post Count
    Personally, if I was going to buy a crate, I'd save up for the three crate pack because I'm a cheapskate and that 5 gold savings can go to something else. I'd also try to wait till they had another special where the crates had a boosted high end item percentage like the last one.

I've resisted buying them because I prefer to save up for bigger items that will give me a guaranteed outcome. Not bold, but disciplined and determined to achieve specific objectives. Both ways have their merits and draw backs. I always flip coins if I can't decide things like this, and commit myself to the results of the toss.
    There is no greater disaster than to underestimate the enemy.
    BDP 4EVER!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I agree with Warfiend. Save up for 2 but definately go for the crates. At least you have a chance for something bigger.
    MW - THE PIRATES[TM]

Top 25 team - Think you have what it takes to be a pirate? PM me and let's talk

CoC - PUN PIRATES

Post Count
    I've had some bad luck with crates so far (4/4 common), so I personally would go for something you know you need.

Post Count
    Deffinetly go with the crate. That's your best bet. I'll be buying another one later today.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke7676 View Post
    Deffinetly go with the crate. That's your best bet. I'll be buying another one later today.
    Your still hitting the single crates ever week?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by War Priest View Post
    Your still hitting the single crates ever week?
    Haha yeah... Unfurtunetly. Did a few bigger offers from tapjoy in the 20's range but nothing ever came through. I did report to them though...

Edit: just got a common from the crate but I am happy with it. Still worth 50g
    Last edited by Luke7676; 05-04-2012 at 03:02 PM.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    since the event went very well i have some gold left and decided to get another tripple crate. im russia and many air units in rare and uncommon so i was hoping my luck still holding on. now look at this

great weekend, glad i didnt spend the gold on clubbing this time
    lvl: 250
    atk: 17m+ @ 230 mafia
    iph: 14m

ID 431 445 807

Post Count
    Wow. Congrats man you are pretty lucky there.

Post Count
    No s***! Lucky! I would love to get that Desert Fox! I guess it's time to get another triple crate before they're gone...Seqwins! Look at the opportunity with a crate! Go for it man!
    MW id# 904002220
    CC id# 306196941
    game name tate

KA id# 544044079
    game name Cobra

If you send a request, please PM me so I can add you and drop a stranger,
    and there a
    lot of strangers.....

Post Count
    I decided to keep my gold and keep putting gold together for other gold buildings and actually found a good strategy for gold that I want to share.

Btw when I posted this thread I was sitting at 49 gold and as I'm typing a couple of days later I sit at 92.

Now this little thing I've found might seem like a pain to some of you but to a free player like me with bills and responsibilities any free gold is welcomed. On the earn free gold tab in the add funds option everybody who has tapjoy should see a "earn 1 gold in MW" link well I wondered how much I could collect from this link and it regenerates exactly every one hour.

I know most of you don't log in hourly as I don't either but this weekend I decided to try this and well I earned 53 gold from doing it and a couple of tj apps I dled.
    Team Sexey FTW!
    638-665-697- MW