My biggest problem with the game - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My biggest problem with the game

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by manbeast View Post
    i have never spent a cent on this game and look at my stats. w/ 360 allies.

you are way low man. u have any valor units at all? if your a free player, stats come from valor units. stop doing pve and do a lot of pvp. attacking, not raiding.

only way to build an army w/ ur economy in this game is to camp for ages.
    His problem at his current level is the lack of juicy targets for attack. Not being able to farm will cost him dearly. As you pointed out a strong contingent valor units is quite necessary. If he attacks even questionably close foes he'll become a target himself.
    The universe is hostile, so impersonal....devour to survive,so it is, so its always been....
    -MJK

Post Count
    Don't take it so personally. Or make it personal. Wanting to go beat on a level 20 player doesn't sound like the right attitude. Slow down a little, increase your unit density, and focus on defending yourself and your money. You can compete and even excel if you take some of the advice listed on this forum FOR FREE. There are a lot of senior members on here that are free players, and have excellent stats. It is possible, just adjust a little?
    MW Id# 431573053
    KA Id # 119 000 220
    CC Id # 255 906 205

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Yeah your stats are very weak for your level/allies, free player or not.

If I would you I would not go a single step further for a good while, spend what money you can on defensive units first until you find yourself being raided and attacked less, and then move onto worrying about attacking and building up valour units. Don't pve and don't attack anyone. Try to get rid of some allies (although I understand a higher ally count is better once you hit lv100) and try not to complete building quests (e.g upgrade a silo to lv 9) unless you really feel you need to.

FWIW most of the free players around the 110 ally range at half your level have visible stats of 4-5k defense.

Banned
    Post Count
    I am in that level area right now, my att is low with 24k, but my def is at 31K. I spent a little on gold, but not much, I have 4 buildings and some crates. I have spent my money on units that will specifically increase my defense. I will concentrate on building my offense in a bit, not ready yet until my def is over 35K. I just leveled from 85 to 86, and I don't want to go over 90 with out 40K defense at least. Like I said I am no longer a Free player, but I am a very small gold, that includes tapjoy gold. 377 Allies.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Haha were all telling him the same thing but with different words...
    413 983 651

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by RonaldPVincent View Post
    Looks to me like you leveled up too quickly.

You also have obviously failed to have a sufficient vault for that level or you simply are making too much $$$.

I have roughtly the same stats but Im at level 60. Ive spent 0 dollars on gold.

By the time I get up to the big boys I should have the means to defend myself.

I rarely get raided and lose anything.
    I'm a senior member. I sent you private message you might want to read. You may not like it, but it will be informative.

You can compete as a "free" player up to a certain point but you really have to use your head and every advantage you can get. Economy will be your best ally in the long term so you can build a good army and replace losses, but be ready to be a target if you have a big economy too. People will come take it from you. Key there is max vault, prompt collections times and never leave large sums over you vault for long.
    MW ID: 333922569
    ACCEPTING FORUM MEMBER ALLY REQUESTS
    Level: 207 - FREE Player - (Gold buildings bought via TapJoy starting at L138)

Story of Maverick & Lone Ranger Creed

Live and learn, from fools and from sages

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick50727 View Post
    You can compete as a "free" player up to a certain point but you really have to use your head and every advantage you can get. Economy will be your best ally in the long term so you can build a good army and replace losses, but be ready to be a target if you have a big economy too. People will come take it from you. Key there is max vault, prompt collections times and never leave large sums over you vault for long.
    Couldn't have said it better myself Mav

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    Couldn't have said it better myself Mav
    You came here with the intention to hijack dont you but couldnt think of anything. Hah!
    A DAY LATE AND A DOLLAR SHORT

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Aidan View Post
    You came here with the intention to hijack dont you but couldnt think of anything. Hah!
    Actually no this was a serious thread but since its dead i guess its fair game now

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Lvl 85 I had 22k att/40k + def, without gold...u leveled too quickly, and now if I had ur level, u should became my milk valor...