Constructing 3 buildings at once?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Constructing 3 buildings at once?

Post Count

Constructing 3 buildings at once?

I ran across someone today who had 3 gold buildings under construction at the same time. Since I’ve never had enough gold to do such a thing, I didn’t know if that was possible. Is it possible?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It shouldn't be...

Banned
    Post Count
    Gold building only take 5 min to build check again and see how many are building or are they built now.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    No that is very strange. Especially since gold buildings are 5 minute build times so seeing 3 built at once is really weird.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I purchased some gold last week and I was able to upgrade a tower and start building and ice cream shop at the same time. I tried to upgrade another tower and build a non-gold building at same time and no go. Maybe gold buildings are allowed to simultaneously upgrade or build.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    You can build and upgrade at the same time, just not build 2 buildings at same time, same goes for upgrading: one at a time.

Post Count
    It is probably a weak wi-fi glitch. *shrug*
    Report it if you want to.
    Line ID: clementine88

Consistent Contributor Dr Girlfriend's Avatar
    Post Count
    I saw a hood yesterday with three buildings under construction at once, too.

Consistent Contributor BeniBugatti's Avatar
    Post Count
    There is a cheating technique that will sometimes result in the appearance of multiple builds. You should report the offenders as cheaters.
    Beni Bugatti Lvl 61, $609,084/hr: (slow leveling with respect robberies and events)
    Vito Bugatti Lvl 9, $190,644K/hr: (100% camped)

Post Count
    I just saw a 6 buildings constructing at the same time. Cheat.

forky - 120 190 245 | Lvl:23 | Maf:79 | Inc:20K | A/D:11xx/22xx | Android - RP Gathering Mode
    fingers - 906 336 811 | Lvl:87 | Maf:427 | IPH:223K | A/D:45k/44k | iOS - Keeping small MAF and improving IPH/Stats

Accepting/replacing mafia for forum members only. Please PM so I can recognize you (in case your ID here is different than CC).

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Where I work, my phone connection sucks, and it's caused a couple of weird glitches. The weirdest was when I built two electronics buildings on top of each other. I didn't notice anything wrong except that I'd upgraded the building I saw to '3' and it still showed '1', but it was paying correctly, so I didn't care. Then, when I tried to move the building, I dragged it and another electronic store stayed there. The other buidling was level '1.'

Post Count
    I saw a guy building 4 at once earlier, and they were his only money buildings period. Rest were all turrets set up to defend them. Sent in a report to figure out wtf was up with that. It was 2 gents clubs and two office buildings all at the same time. Grrrrrr!
    Swingle007 lvl 219 162k/188k IPH 4.2m/hr. 777 062 852 <----add me

Post Count
    playing CC on my company plane (with wifi) has given me a lot of problems like this as well. It usually has something to do with internal clocks, delay and client response efficiency.
    Goal: To be the richest in Crime City.

Run with me, or run from me.

Stay thirsty my friends.

(CK) COLD Karma

Post Count
    Well, just to be sure I reported the person. Yesterday I got an email saying the ticket was closed. I then ran into the same person again. His multiple builds were gone but had been replaced by two simultaneous builds of gold buildings in a new location. What's really strange is that about 30 minutes later I ran into him again and the buildings were still under construction. (If they were gold buildings, they should have completed) Not sure how Funzio is handling this but it all seems very strange.