Shipyard Location

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Shipyard Location

Post Count

Shipyard Location

I did a quick search and didn't see anything specific to this question, and to be quite honest, I'm not too happy right now, so I don't feel like looking through 50 friggin threads to get the answer. WTF is the location requirement for the shipyard. I built one already and it had to be situated just right. I waited 60 hours to expand to another sector and now the damn thing won't build on that part of the beach front. I'm really frustrated with this crap. I mean really. This has sucked the fun right out of this. It's bad enough the wait times are so ridiculously long. Now I can't even build on the part of the beach I waited so long to expand to. If this is just a glitch, then please fix it. If it's not, then shame on the dev team for building this into the game. I mean really??????

Post Count
    I'm so pissed I didn't even realize the location of this thread. The search brought me to a thread in this forum and I posted a new one without looking to make sure it was in the KA forum. Nevermind.

Post Count
    So your talking about KA then and not MW? Must be cause the longest Expansion time on MW is 48 hours.. Screw that 60 hour bs.. I would never wait that long for 1 expansion...