Briefcase Event - Log Your Progress Here! No Moaning, Complaints Etc! - Page 16

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Briefcase Event - Log Your Progress Here! No Moaning, Complaints Etc!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Euchred View Post
    I had to use gold to get to 9.
    I've got 330 gold left to get to 10 just gotta hope I get lucky. But at over 1 mil an hour right now I feel it's minor details.
    I haven't used gold...yet.
    It's been a crazy battle for me. opened 70+ briefcases (see my earlier progress stats) and somehow got to 9 this morning. One day left. Took me 2 days to get #9.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mdtacor View Post
    I haven't used gold...yet.
    It's been a crazy battle for me. opened 70+ briefcases (see my earlier progress stats) and somehow got to 9 this morning. One day left. Took me 2 days to get #9.
    Took me that long too, I haven't had trouble getting to 9 since the pathfinder event. I'm optomistic and good luck i have a feeling we'll need it.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I am at 8/10 right now. Hoping to get to 10 before the end but chances are looking slim. I spent way too much real money last event with 50+ crates btwn 9 and 10 and it seems my odds are the same now. Only I am not resetting at all now since I am using CASH only.

Lurker
    Post Count
    When did the prizes change!? the grave gun i got at 7/10 is worse then the new ventilator smg prize @7!

The last gun is still the same but has a new name too...or am I going crazy?

fails all day today, still @7/10

Banned
    Post Count
    Well, against all odds, I just got number 10 on my high level account. Probably did on average 22 attempts per day with cash. I wish the people that used gold were virtually guaranteed to get it, because otherwise it's just not fair. It's ridiculous.

To show how it works with the dice, it now makes far, far more economic sense to upgrade a night club to level 2 than build a new one. It costs $40 million and takes 144 hours to build a night club. With the striker and dice, it only costs $46.67 million and takes 43 hours and 12 minutes to upgrade a night club to level 2.

I bet an upcoming event will have an item that reduces build time.

Lurker
    Post Count
    50. *Secret Documents* 9/10
    51. 500X Respect

GOLD TIME...aka impatient
    24 cases 24 resets 720 gold. No 10/10 Doc yet ....

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Got to 7/10 after 2 days, 8th on the 3rd day & have been stuck there since.
    In the time iv been at 8 iv opened 30 (with gold) & however many cash ones actually opened too (iv not been counting) during these past 2 days & nights.

Today is the final day, 2 to go... Possible but unlikely however since I'm on clinic all day today so won't be able to open any during the day time I'm not holding my breath * cough* unless Funzio are feeling generous & want to help me out please... *cough*
    CrimeCity
    Doug
    371 311 120
    Level 137
    Income $/h: 1760000
    Owner of: Diamond Sig, Emerald Burner & Evidence Blaster
    23/1/13

Post Count
    stevo5, you leveled up into a different event bracket. The brackets are something like level 1-30, 31-50, 51-80 and 80+.
    Each level has different prizes for 3/5/7/9/10.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by deuces View Post
    stevo5, you leveled up into a different event bracket. The brackets are something like level 1-30, 31-50, 51-80 and 80+.
    Each level has different prizes for 3/5/7/9/10.
    oooo ok thanks so much!
    was very confussed!

got my 8th tonight after 2 days of fails... less than 24hrs left

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Got to 6 Secret Documents by day two using free so then went gold as I only needed 4 and I now have 8 and still using gold but I dont think I will get 10 using gold

Lurker
    Post Count
    300 more gold and we have jackpot. 1k+ gold spent after receiving 9/10 and getting to the 10th ... woohoo. Wanted to do all cash, but when it came down to 9/10 had to seal the deal with gold.

Good luck to everyone else.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    anyone noticed that all the in-game money spent and sleepless nites on the game i.e every hour playing religiously and dedicating your all to the game (even heard a loser question should he give up sex just to collect on his buildings *coughloser*)

Anyways, wouldn't all that time spent...would've been better spent on ACTUALLY saving the dough for upgrades inregards to stats and/or expanding of the hood? you lose $14,300 EVERY hour with 70% of failure of opening and 90% of gaining junk. I finally realised that and gave up on case 8.

I mean listen to the guy above i.e @Mrjoeboo

300 gold was worth "SEALING" the deal?!? dude street fighter volt which is a great port to iphone and is a COMPLETE game and THAT costs less then your pixelated virtual gun (which i guarantee another one will replace that soon enough) considering 300 gold is worth over 20 REAL dollars. SFvolt was actually 0.99c when it came out. Whats the deal with people having money to throw around especially in a free phone game? frankly your item won't improve your game and if it did your entire stat is probably full of gold stuff anyways which is why you're so strong i.e you bought your stats making your event item pointless

i have 3 event items and still getting r@ped by people who have spent hundreds to over 1000 dollars in the game

pft $20 bucks...could've bought a huge pizza meal AND have it delivered to my house

[2 large pizza's, bottle of coke, garlic bread, dessert maybe even a free item like a free movie or game, and you traded it all for a magic virtual toy gun] your parents must be so proud of you
    Last edited by theONE; 05-08-2012 at 01:27 AM.

Post Count
    mad? .......

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by deuces View Post
    mad? .......
    Can't read either. They obviously missed the title of this thread where it implicitly call for logging status with no moaning or complaints. Guess they thought they were in muneys whiner thread. Lol.
    Though I Wander I Am Not Lost... ~ CS
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of the women ~ Conan
    Quit CC on 5.16.12 .. lvl 146 .. Attacks 30339 Wins / 141 Losses .. Robberies 13838 Wins / 45 Losses
    Quit KA & MW on 7.06.12 .. Stats = Couldnt Care Less.
    FUNZIO got too GREEdy!

Lurker
    Post Count
    ATTEMPT # * * * * * * * *METHOD * * * * * * * * RESULT
    1 * *Free * 1/10
    2 * *Cash Fail
    3 * *Cash *2/10
    4 * *Cash * * Fail
    5 * *Cash * * Fail
    6 * *Cash * 3/10
    7 * *Cash * * Fail
    8 * *Cash *Fail
    9 * *Cash * 4/10
    10 *cash * security baton*
    11 *cash * *5/10
    12 *Cash enhanced bike
    13 *cash fail*
    14 *cash 6/10
    15 *cash armored vest
    16 *cash fail
    17 *cash fail
    18 *cash 25k
    19 *cash fail
    20 *gold *7/10
    21 *cash enhanced bike
    22 *cash 8/10
    23 *cash fail
    24 *cash security baton
    25 *cash fail
    26 *gold sledgehammer
    27 *cash sledgehammer
    28 *cash fail
    29 *cash *sledgehammer
    30 *cash *9/10
    31 *cash *sledgehammer
    32 *cash *security baton
    33 *free *500 respect
    34 *cash *fail
    35 *cash enhanced bike
    36 *cash *fail
    37 *cash *fail
    38 *cash *security baton
    39 *cash *fail
    40 *cash *fail
    41 *cash *500 respect*
    42 *gold *enhanced bike*
    43 *cash fail
    44 *cash enhanced bike
    45 *gold *enhanced bike
    46 *cash fail
    47 *gold *500 respect*
    48 *cash *fail
    49 *cash *security baton
    50 *cash fail
    51 *gold 10/10*

I think I missed a few opportunities in my documenting but it's fairly accurate. Last event drove me crazy so I chilled and used far more game $$ this time. I used too much gold last time. Good luck to all on the last day!
    Ps: I did one reset too. Did about ten last time.