Special Unit Pricing BUG

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Special Unit Pricing BUG

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I noticed that on my Ipad account that the prices for special units are lower than on my seperate iphone account. Some as high as 70 gems. I sent a ticket in on this. Has anyone else noticed this ?
    Last edited by rrnj6890; 05-02-2012 at 07:36 AM.

Post Count
    Yes. While working on the Kingdom Age datasheet.
    People began to say the prices were wrong. But it as not the same prices that people was complaining about.
    My first tough was that is may bee class depended but player with the same class was telling me that they got deference prices.
    It has noting to do with boost buildings ether, since some players got discounts on Units and equipment and where is no boost building for that.

For me it looks random who get discounts and on that they get discount on.
    The prices we have in the datasheet now are taken from the game file and no one have reported that they have higher prices then that.

The discounts are not limit to gems units/buildings/equipments. It seems that you can get discount on any unit/building/equipment

So if you see lower prices ingame then on the datasheet than you are one of the lucky players with a discount.

One player has told me that he got 66,67% discount on one building.
    So some of the discounts are big.

I have around 10% discount on some units.

Personally I find this unfair for the players without a discount.

Post Count
    Wow, then I guess I am lucky... Just checked and my Lumber Mill costs me 1,500, but was corrected in the thread where I asked if the LM was worth building & was told it was 4,500.

This happened in CC, too when Funzio upped the explosive price: lots of players had cheaper prices for a good long while before an upgrade changed to the higher price for everyone.
    Line ID: clementine88

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by FisK View Post
    Yes. While working on the Kingdom Age datasheet.
    People began to say the prices were wrong. But it as not the same prices that people was complaining about.
    My first tough was that is may bee class depended but player with the same class was telling me that they got deference prices.
    It has noting to do with boost buildings ether, since some players got discounts on Units and equipment and where is no boost building for that.

For me it looks random who get discounts and on that they get discount on.
    The prices we have in the datasheet now are taken from the game file and no one have reported that they have higher prices then that.

The discounts are not limit to gems units/buildings/equipments. It seems that you can get discount on any unit/building/equipment

So if you see lower prices ingame then on the datasheet than you are one of the lucky players with a discount.

One player has told me that he got 66,67% discount on one building.
    So some of the discounts are big.

I have around 10% discount on some units.

Personally I find this unfair for the players without a discount.
    Yeah, I only buy gems with my iphone account which is the higher price of course, not my ipad. It is very unfair and they will not compensate me the difference in price. No one else has an issue with this?
    Last edited by rrnj6890; 05-07-2012 at 05:32 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Anyone else have an opinion on this?