Destroyed buildings - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Destroyed buildings

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Durwood View Post
    Nothing. It is not even worth it to raid anything but a good paying money building. Even at that, as most of the PVP goes, it is often not even profitable to do so, as you will lose a unit worth more than the building's gold payout.
    Now that Ive got further in the game, I'm not sure I agree with that. If you are honor farming, you can raid buildings with 0 losses on some of the crappy players out there and get quite a bit of points. I can see reasons to level other buildings now not for money.

Plus, its kinda funny to level someone's entire base.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Fair enough. Good points. Though, you still run the risk of losing items worth more than you gain...

I am all about honor farming, for the most part, as some of the honor items are pretty tough, vis-a-vis the cannon.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Since I can't start a new thread... I'll ask here.. Ans it is some what related anyway.

Today I went into battle.
    I am allowed to take in 1260 units .. With weapons & armor ..
    So 3720 total items. I only took 3578 items in.. I guess I have some equipment with zero attack.

I own over 1400 units with an attack greater than 11. ( almost 718 manticores alone )
    Yet today, when I went into battle, I lost a high priest!

Can anyone explain why a high priest was even involved in that battle....Am I missing something?

Thanks.

Post Count
    What's your opinion - could someone under lvl 70 make enough raiding and attacking to generate over 15 million in gold expeditures? (they have a low IPH) I do a fair amount of raiding and don't see enough quality targets to generate this kind of revenue even if I had 3 to 4 thousand raids and attacks. I am curious if this strategy can produce this amount of income at levels below 70. Thoughts?
    Kaen - CC:
    Macros the Black - KA
    Wolverine - MW

"A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day."

"Reality continues to ruin my life"

Post Count
    Cabby

He missed the old days when he was young and fit and the girls all giggled whenever he walked by. Now, he's always left behind to guard the empty palace. So, he crept out and joined the army on their raid ... It made him feel young again, and he wasn't even afraid when he saw his end coming. They found him as they withdrew ... staff still clutched tightly in his hands and a smile on his face.

But seriously, perhaps you're not supposed to count the armour and weapons when counting the number of units allowed based on your ally count? The old hands will probably have the answer.
    Last edited by echus14; 07-10-2012 at 07:27 AM.
    Proud Member of the

KA - 358177252

Honora ante Fidem, Fides ante Ego
    (Honour before Loyalty, Loyalty before Self)

"If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything." - Wiseman, Sucker Punch

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by echus14 View Post
    Cabby

But seriously, perhaps you're not supposed to count the armour and weapons when counting the number of units allowed based on your ally count? The old hands will probably have the answer.
    Cabby, If you can take 1260 units, you should be able to take 1260 weapons and 1260 armor - do you have substantially more weapons or armor?
    Kaen - CC:
    Macros the Black - KA
    Wolverine - MW

"A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day."

"Reality continues to ruin my life"

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabby View Post
    Since I can't start a new thread... I'll ask here.. Ans it is some what related anyway.

Today I went into battle.
    I am allowed to take in 1260 units .. With weapons & armor ..
    So 3720 total items. I only took 3578 items in.. I guess I have some equipment with zero attack.

I own over 1400 units with an attack greater than 11. ( almost 718 manticores alone )
    Yet today, when I went into battle, I lost a high priest!

Can anyone explain why a high priest was even involved in that battle....Am I missing something?

Thanks.

You take in 1260 troops... only 718 Manticores... that's 500+ other units too... in order of highest attack ratings... don't forget to add the boost to the attack value of the high priest for your temple! if you have a high temple upgrade then your high priest has a higher attack value than the basic stat shows... my spreadsheet in my signature can help you see this... download it or PM me your email and you can have a play... it's only half built as I am trying to finish off the MW one first.

Here's the file so far....

Add to unit list etc to meet your own list as it'll be a few weeks before I come back and enter and hyperlink several more hundred items etc.

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B0c...kg3TTl5UzV4VFU

KoD x
    Danger Close
    Top 250 Faction: 890879030
    CRIME CITY : PVP Addicts
    Top 250 Syndicate : Invite code 182973555

Lurker
    Post Count
    Oh crap..
    I counted wrong and only have 1252 > 11 !
    I don't have a boost above 1 % , but thanks for bringing that up.. because I wouldnt have thought of it.

So I need 8 units.. I messed up because I stopped replacing catapults because I'm buying flaming trebuchets..instead.. I guess I didn't keep up to losses.

Bad math! My bad.

Thanks for the replies.

Lurker
    Post Count

Why does this happen?

Why do the buildings come back after I destroy them, I can't keep track of what I have destroyed? Thanks. It's driving me crazy.